Giambattista Valli x H&M 2019 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

There’s something very odd and unnatural about that pose

Well I know she can only do one bored expression with her face but goodness this is bad.

I love how everyone thought her career was winding down, and now shes in every single ad :rofl:

They only book her for the publicity. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with her modeling skills. She's like a cheap mannequin that just so happens to come with 116 million followers. The day will come when the Kardashians fall from grace and so will Kendall.

That looks more like a Vogue editorial than a campaign. It could have been better.

You know what that picture reminds me of? When you're watching a top model show and there is always that one girl, that just sucks in every photoshoot, but they still keep her till almost the end for either that hidden potential that hasn't blossomed yet, or drama.

Men's Campaign:

UK GQ Digital Edition

I like it when M&M work with backgrounds like that. But my god, that outfit is atrocious!

I think the red-haired guy is an actor, but don't remember his name

I think the red-haired guy is an actor, but don't remember his name

Cameron Monaghan from Gotham.

That outfit looks like something one of the crazy villans from the show would wear. :lol:

More shots:

Elle Russia Digital Edition

So a 5K dress for H&M ... I really don't except people to get crazy about this collab

5k and that hem looks like something you forgot to cut from the finished garment...those garments are destined to second rate actresses wardrobes, like the Balmain collab was.

The men's pictures feel disconnected with the women's, the former are very in line with M&M's bold and sexy style and the latter are very UK Bazaar. I prefer the men's although the clothes are tacky.

So a 5K dress for H&M ... I really don't except people to get crazy about this collab

Those scans are from a Mexican magazine, so the 5K you see there is likely to be in pesos. According to Google currency the dress would be roughly 260USD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->