Giles Deacon for New Look

I just saw this in POP magazine, and from what it suggests this is the campaign for Giles Deacon's collection for New Look with Drew Barrymore...

flowers.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[me]

Yeah, it really takes a genius to place some rhinestones onto a black dress.....?!

^ I actually think it looks pretty...but £40 is a lot for New Look....for that sort of price I hope the quality is better than their other clothes :innocent:

i like the dress a lot. im glad it and the collection seemingly retains a punky vibe.

I don't have a scanner , I'm very sorry.

The jewellery looks quite ok. There is a dress with embellishment and some sunglasses if I remember correctly.

thank you - I hope the rest of the collection is much better..when is this supposed to hit the store again? has it been confirmed?
thanks again

It does not matter who it is designed by, everyone will certainly know that you bought it from New Look...or some random market - possibly Stacey's stall on EastEnders (Pat will be a big fan).

InnocentFairy said:
It does not matter who it is designed by, everyone will certainly know that you bought it from New Look...or some random market - possibly Stacey's stall on EastEnders (Pat will be a big fan).
Well, we haven't seen the whole collection yet, so I don't see the need to pre-judge in such a negative way.. :flower:

I went to New Look to see the Giles collection and it is pretty horrid - nasty synthetic fabrics and I wasn't taken with the prints at all. The jewellery was selling well but the clothes were not exactly flying off the shelves. A new Henry Holland tee is in the offing.....

pic from houseofholland.co.uk modified by me....

Attachments

• geek con.JPG
    geek con.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 105
i went to the party last night the shoes sold out (well the stock that was at the party) they were cheap and i thought quite nice and worth the price.
the clothes are'nt great but they are'nt that bad either the shorts are nice. the sunglasses make me want to be sick though but they come in a really nice case which could be used as a handbag. oh i wasnt feeling the handbags but its new look so its what you'd expect. basically i'm saying its good for what it is:flower:

^^

I thought this might be the case, looks like I will be giving it a miss after all.

I dont know New Look. But all those mass market lines that designers does tends to be quite disappoint.

Susie just blogged on this. The lookbook online doesn't look that bad..clothes wise but the jewelry makes me gag.

^
Thanks for the heads up, the dress what Agyness Deyn has on it the picture was the only thing that caught my eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->