Lily Allen for New Look

I'm buying the green gandalf dress at the weekend...can't wait it's gorgeous! The other dresses our quite risque for me personally but I love Lily so woo

i don't know... i kind of see her as a joke. lately it seems like everyone is handing out fashion lines like it's halloween candy.

Heard nicole richie is too! A fashion line and style book and then she goes to say that shes not the type of person to ask for advice..on style.. sigh some celebrities really do NOT have the cred to make lines..

^^ agree. i love nicole. but i don't think she should be trying her hand at fashion...

I kinda like that ruffled dress. Haha. I like wearing prom-like dresses when I'm bored. The shoes are blah and suede is not really a good material for a shoe... methinks.

But I'm surprised that it turned out better than what i expected. The material is way better than other celebrity lines (not to mention that her collection looks better than other celebrity lines.) The price is quite reasonable too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose it's OK. Not anything fantastic or that I'd run out and buy this second (I live in the US anyway). meh. I adore her music, though.

The clothes are decent, but that's where I draw the line. I can easily picture myself seeing these at a store like Forever 21, though for a much lower price.

she has some great pieces, even thou I can't see Lila as a fashionista.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->