Giles Deacon for New Look

i really liked the blade dress and the matching shoes.
did anyone buy it?

new stuff out soon apparently. there is a pic here
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/lifestyle-fashion/Giles+Deacon-3767.html

New Look are about to launch the second installment of their Gold by Giles Deacon line.
Fashion fans queued in the streets back in March when Giles created his first capsule collection for the store and now his second batch is hoping to attract even more attention.
The new collection will include cocktail dresses, skinny jeans, T-shirts, a black-and-white op-art dress, studded jewellery and a pair of blue-and-gold stilettos.
“I originally chose New Look as the high street store to work with, as we both have a sense of fun and believe in fashion for everyone." explains Giles. “This new collection is inspired by Ibiza and the long-awaited Indian summer – I want everyone to be wearing this collection to all their end of summer parties.”
Monochrome is one of the key looks of the collection – black and white stripey mini dresses, skirts, bikinis and heels standing out alongside black and white studded t-shirts and black, white and khaki skinny jeans and shorts. Hot pink, cream and blue floral prints and royal blue silk dresses and tops add a splash of colour reminiscent of a Bollywood wedding, while glass beaded tops and cocktail dresses add a touch of glamour.

Gold is only available in 11 stores nationwide but a third edition will be released in all stores in October. The new range goes on sale on August 23. Prices start from £5 for jewellery and go up to £50 for a parka coat.

Last edited by a moderator:
40 pounds (elle uk website)
giles_for_new_look_mode_large_qualite_uk.jpg

40 pounds (elle uk website)
please do not quote images
i saw the above dress irl and its actually quite nice, much better than the last collection which i wasn't too keen on

Last edited by a moderator:
christmas collection elle UK

Attachments

• giles.jpg
    giles.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 3
  • giles2.jpg
    giles2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • giles3.jpg
    giles3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1