Lily Allen for New Look

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
from wwd

Lily Allen to Design Collection for New Look

LONDON - British pop star Lily Allen has joined the ranks of celebrity fashion designers, with a capsule collection for the British high street retailer New Look.

The singer, whose signature look is a prom dress teamed with sneakers and gold statement jewelry, will unveil Lily Loves in early May - a few weeks after the launch of the Kate Moss for Topshop collection, set for April.

Lily Loves will feature six dresses, two pairs of shoes, and accessories. Ellen Von Unwerth has shot the campaign images of Allen wearing items from the collection.

i like her but this just seems odd
i mean, its already really easy to dress like her?

^ right, especially the big gold (fake) jewelry. I'll reserve judgement until I see it...

my god, who the hell wants to wear her clothes, her style is just :yuk:

What? What a joke....

Prom Dress + retro sneakers + neon eyemakeup + gaudy jewelry = not stylish

Honestly, I can't see how her collection is going to be any different to what they already sell in there, apart from having a "Lily Allen Label" to give the pieces a special status.

But it's a weird choice, you would think they would choose someone more famous for being fashionable, Lily's just known for looking chavvy.

Celebrity this celebrity that , this trend is getting extremely tiresome and boring.

i love lily, I dont think this is such a good idea, her style is nothing unusual and new, just this "hood rich" attitude with ghetto gold earrings and vintage Chanel sweater.

groundbreaking :doh:

I really don't think this is a good idea but I'm curious to see what the collection will look like.

We still haven't got the papers....lazyyyy morning...

Thanx for posting! Hideous as I imagined.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I will be able to wear these dresses when? And as if I'd wear that to a prom , I hate her because she criticised Kate Moss when really this style is ick.. at least kate got stuff from her closet and changed details and stuff and the shape etc and made soemthing we could wear everyday.. lily is just creating something I could never wear,,

I am sure I would not buy one item from her collection, but at least it is different from what it is in stores now - and I agree with the celebrity lines: they are getting boring!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->