Givenchy S/S 2010 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

All I see is Simon. :wub: And Natalia has the same face in all the pics.

It's a bit plain but it looks great nonetheless!
Love the casting, and love the prints!
Natalia looks fantastic with dark hair! She and MCB are a good pair!

I don´t like Natalia or MCB so probably that´s why I don´t like this campaign at all.
(But Simon looks hot)

I really love this! I love the composition as someone mentioned.
But for me Mariacarla and Natalia don't compliment each other at all. They're complete opposites. Natasha, Lara, or Lakshmi would have been perfect alongside Mariacarla. A model with a fierce face, not a baby-dolled one.

and where is jakob?!
i totally agreee with you simons! jakob has the fiercest glare:P

natalia really doesn't win me over at all with this one. i think simon outshines everyone here except for maybe mariacarla.

I wish it as just MCB and Natalia playing MCB's angularity off against Natalia's dollishness in a yin-yang / hard vs. soft kinda way.

Natalia looks amazing! :heart: but her and MCB together..too different of models. I wish they would have just went with one extreme and stayed with it.

needless to say i prefer Natalia to MCB..Natalia's tameness in contrast to Mariacarla's "fiercness" just works more for me. MCB needs to tone it down a notch...

Last edited by a moderator:
natalia needs acting classes.
Her facial expression does not change in all those pics.:huh:

i love this and not only coz it's Givenchy.

i love it coz the outfits are perfectly showcased. very commercial. straight in yr face. simple with a good composition.
i just wish menswear would appear a little more. and perhaps that this horrible Love font disappear ...

but it's good. not amazing amazing. but i want to see more.

and i love simon.

:blush:

This is what bothers me too!!! This new font is sooo bad I preffer the old one, but as you said the clothes shine here and I love the crowded effect of the shots and their arm play, how Mariacarla and the other guy have both arms in her pocket.

Having boys and girls in most of the shots is great not only for the exposure of both collections in men and women's mags but also cause the girls personalities don't clash, i love how Natalia looks with this hair, Simon is the best boy by far here.

I wish they would have used these looks from the collection...:heart:
00100m.jpg
00040m.jpg

style.com

but is a Win for me!:heart:

I wonder if there are more shots. I would looove to see the draped dresses in the campaign.

Truly underwhelmed by this, mainly because I've seen this campaign before and with better results. I don't think Natalia or Mariacarla are up to par here, and I normally think that both of them are talented models, so seeing something so mundane from them is upsetting. And I don't like Natalia as a brunette at all.

The clothes do look great, I'll give it that much credit, but beyond that nothing...well, except Simon.

I like the campaign. Stunning yet effective. Not too much going on. Adore! :heart:

First of all, Thanks for posting this! :heart::flower:
I love this campaign! Very simple, and I have to admit with Franzy, it's very effective! Natalia looks very STUNNING in this campaign, as well as Maria Carla. And oh, SIMON :heart:

*Hope there are more shots. And the logo is a bit distracting

What an amazing campaign. It's very simple, but it so works. MC is always great for Givenchy and I don't understand all the negative comments about Natalia, I think she looks very good aswell.
The first group shot is my favourite, brilliant! A much better campaign than last season.

Loveeeeed the campaing very diferent but look more IVLamsweerde but i like great cast

i thought this too..the first image posted is just screaming to have a vogue nippon layout placed over it. :lol:

Love the optical illusion aura it gives off, pretty sweet. I'd DEFINITELY rock those pants in the 2nd pic, anyone know if they are available for purchase?

i love mariacarla's poses. So strong and confident.
i love how her expressions in the pics differ from one another.
She's the queen, no one else.B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->