Givenchy F/W 09.10 : Mariacarla, Leonor, Iris, Ranya & Adriana by Mert & Marcus

Love the new shots posted from givenchy.com

the eyewear shot is the moneyshot. absolutely. also got the main 3 girls in one shot. they should have axed the Vulcan model.

that's because Adriana is gorgeously flawless and can deliver a mean picture. y'all just sneered at her for doing VS.
Well, I have never had any doubt about her potencial... I loved the photos by I&V for GQ last year, her early work for Vogue Brazil, and also her collaboration with Meisel... I know, I know, off-topic.
Btw, I said surprinsigly because I would expect to see MCB owning the shot.

i'm a big Adriana fan but i had my doubts about her being able to pull of Givenchy's dark mood. but she is killing it in every single pic i see :woot:

I knew Adriana was going to be in the campaign since the return to the fashion runway at the Givenchy show. That shot of her, MariaCarla and Iris is just killer! I understand that some of the casting is to show some diversity of the models though I felt Lara and Lakshmi should've stayed to prove it.

o man, the threesome shot is stunning, can't wait to see it in print

Iris is turning this campaign OUT!!

Yeah, I don't like Iris neither. Adriana is killing though! :woot: I'm also her big fan. :heart:

WOW, Adriana is the star of this campaign, the eyewear shot of the three girl really showcases how much she shines in this. Good for her :wink:

The threesome shot would have been better if Adriana was facing forwards instead of leftwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->