Givenchy F/W 09.10 : Mariacarla, Leonor, Iris, Ranya & Adriana by Mert & Marcus

i'm sorry, but isn't this a little "true blood"/"underworld" for our recessionary world?! to whom exactly does this ad appeal? i'm not saying givenchy doesn't have its fans (especially in the footwear arena), but if they're trying to grow they need new customers and i don't see this ad doing that.

^Hardcore French Parisian fashionistas.
And there are LOTS of them, enough to keep Givenchy going :lol:

^Hardcore French Parisian fashionistas.
And there are LOTS of them, enough to keep Givenchy going :lol:

i pray you're right. i'd hate to lose tisci as well. it just seems that true parisian fashionistas already buy givenchy. especially the shoes. it seems like givenchy needs to broaden their appeal a little bit.

Adriana is absolutely HAUNTING in this campaign. So happy to see an angel fallen to the dark side.

i pray you're right. i'd hate to lose tisci as well. it just seems that true parisian fashionistas already buy givenchy. especially the shoes. it seems like givenchy needs to broaden their appeal a little bit.

ha ha...the minute i read this i had a vision of a freakishly long line outside the paris givenchy store with alot of carines lined up in extremely high heels and dark gothinc glamor clothes clamoring for the latest...ha ha...^_^

Very cool! Love the goth look ! Adriana looks fierce, what a change !!

Surprisingly Adriana's shot is the very best. The others don't impress at all, even Mariacarla, who does not look her best with bleached eyebrows.

why is every picture in a bedroom? every model is either standing or laying on a bed.
and I don't understand the choice of the male models -they're ugly! especially that biffy "big" guy. mariacarla, iris and that new sherer girl is fab!

Last edited by a moderator:
:yuk: I join the minority that dislikes Adriana in this campaign.

why is every picture in a bedroom? every model is either standing or laying on a bed.
and I don't understand the choice of the male models -they're ugly! especially that biffy "big" guy. mariacarla, iris and that new sherer girl is fab!

you mean that black guy? yeah, he's dreamy.....:wub::crush:

Adriana looks great, & I'm not even a fan of hers. I really like this campaign :woot:

Adriana STORMED this campaign with that EVIL expression on her face. I love her here, as well as Boscono.

Yippee for ONE Black model. **insert ROLLED EYE emoticon**

Jourdan would have been SO GOOD for this campaign.

I think this campaign is horrible! The worst one from Givenchy for several seasons. The photos are awfully composed and look really tacky to me, and the setting doesn't seem to suit the clothes/styling or makeup at all.

I think that the atmosphere of this ad perfectly suits Iris.

I really can't believe how great does Adriana look here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->