Givenchy Homme F/W 09.10 Paris

i really like the leather pants with the stitching... for women though. i agree with DuTTyRoCK112, his ideas for menswear are definitely not as good as his (great:heart:) ideas for womenswear....

It's too "Italian", not elegant at all like "Givenchy". :(

from the waist up it's not so bad...
but about everything below that is disastrous.

Let me remind everyone again, weight talk of any kind is not allowed. Further disregard of this rule will lead to harsher consequences than just having a post deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello?? This collection is straight up HOOD! That's where Tisci is at. The clothes are crazy and border on trashy but they're fun and irreverent, I like that about them. Not sure if I could ever pull them off but I really really wish I could.

And these boys are crazy hot, prefer them over slimane boys anytime.

I would wear it IF I WOULD FIT IN IT! BOOYAH! IN YOUR FACE!

Just kidding please don't hurt or ban me I just wanted to say that. OK back to the clothes. I'm hungover. This collection is young and flashy and wearable and I would wear it. And it's Tisci without the art of his female collections, which is always a good compromise.

There's something so weird about it, that makes it very interesting and appealing, actually! Plus I love their venue for mens shows.

i kinda like the collection, not feeling those leather pants and sparkle shoes though!!! plus its always nice to see a diverse runway:smile:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the glittering boots!!!!!

LOVE the sleeveless bolero and laced up leathers!!!! wish i could trm them now...and maybe keepo them :wink:

Who's the chief designer for men's Givenchy, it's not Boateng right?

tisci tried too hard to dress tall atheltic and musclar man in an edgy and fashionable way .. if you go check out the Givenchy SS09 stuff.. man .. their XS fits liek an XL of Dior Homme's..

Those leather pants look awful. Agree that the model castings don't really work with this collection, though as someone else said, GREAT to see lots of diverstiy on the runway :D
Though I did like some of the jumpers and coats etc, I'm 50/50 on this one and agree that the top half is better than the bottom!

tisci tried too hard to dress tall atheltic and musclar man in an edgy and fashionable way .. if you go check out the Givenchy SS09 stuff.. man .. their XS fits liek an XL of Dior Homme's..

I think it's supposed to be away from the body.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME with finding DETAIL SHOTS OF THE COLLECTION. ??? I WANT TO LOOK CLOSER TO THOSE LACES LEGGING/PANTS. high reso.. ??? anyone ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->