Givenchy Resort 2011

Gosh i love everything, seriously Givenchy is more desirable more ever.

The detailing is impeccable. Tisci never fails to disappoint.

I'm feeling inside me. Nicely done, Tisci.

That gold collar necklace is just stunning!!!

Accessories (wwd.com)

nXb8V.jpg

SWEKp.jpg

JZTIW.jpg

uBuY0.jpg

S5RzC.jpg

rMbJy.jpg

PRrxh.jpg

byka8.jpg

ra5Jv.jpg

dg3lf.jpg

s0RmG.jpg

6FeWO.jpg

Amazing....For me it's better than his last collection...

That spine necklace and bracelet :heart:
Its seems I have a more affinity with the in between seasons(prefall and resort) of Givenchy. Though Tisci stills delivers with odd(questionable) pieces here and there, which I think is the only main criticism I can point about him.

I Love it! but I'm bias, i love everything he does, because his style always strikes a cord with me
i really love the spinal necklace and matching bracelet, just ... WOW!

Lovely as usual, but I can't help but be a bit bored by this...? I love Tisci's work but I do wish he'd venture out somewhat. Though beautiful, Givenchy is always an expectation rather than a surprise.

Amazing Collection

Razor Sharp Tailoring super Chic Retail Gold.
Did anyone notice the last 4 looks are missing from Style now?
I love that Tisci has Slowed down on Decoration and really focused on Cuts.
In the past his designs have been easy to knock off but something this chic is hard to copy. this is not only one of his best resort collections but may go down as one of his best period. he really captured the Elegance missing from many of his collections but he never lost his Cool great balance.
:clap::clap::clap:

look like someone is not taking any holidays this season. while most resort collection seems lazy and throw away, this look like a fully workout RTW collection! Luv it!

This is so beautiful,this could so easily of been his next rtw collection, amazing.
He's getting better and better in my eyes.

these beautiful sheer gowns remind me of the glory days of galliano at dior.

Love the mini dresses. It's great he got inspired by the mexican culture and Frida.

Honestly ... how amazing is this (leopard included) ? I love Tisci dearly !!! Excellent ! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->