Golden Globe MakeUp-Art

i think keira's was the best.

56602355.jpg
56602348.jpg

debra messing
56602460.jpg

ziyi zhang
56602380.jpg

i only liked Ziyi Zhang's & maybe Rachel Weisz's make up.. the rest were almost kitch (for me anyway)

alanis & emma thomson look both simply horrible,
they should change their hair and hire/use new makeup artists

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiera would look better if her hair and eyebrows didn't clash so much.

I saw it live and i didn't like kieras make up at all, it look much better in the photos thoug

Alanis looks so sad with that big thick black line on her upper lids.:cry:
I can't even get started on the hair. Who would have ever thought she'd be a bottle blond?:innocent:

I think almost everyone wears way too much black kohl liner around their eyes. It's so overdone and amatuer in my opinion. I like softer makeup.

Teri Hatcher's makeup is a mess, but the poor makeup artist didn't have much to work with. Lay off the Botox Teri!:doh: :sick:

I think Reese looks great. Very natural and pretty.

Alannis looked really bad, and I just don't like Anne Hathaway's makeup.

Did you see Mandy Moore?????

She looked HORRIBLE! Like she had no make up and cudt get her hair done!!!

Oh .. and my vote for best make up .. that girl from LOST .. she looked amazing!

FrockRadar8 said:
Kiera would look better if her hair and eyebrows didn't clash so much.

you´re so right!:flower:
i didn´t know what irritated me at keiras pic, but now i know: it´s the too dark brows for this hair colors

Aaawww, Mandy Moore always looks beautiful. My vote for prettiest hair and makeup goes to Mary Louise Parker. It looked like she did it herself, and was just the definition of effortlessly pretty. I especially loved the side ponytail. In all, I like the return to rosy cheeks and lips, like on Gwyneth Paltrow. I agree that a lot of black kohl around the eyes is unnecessary on most women, but it totally works on Kate Beckinsale. Maybe because it's a soft application?

Keira gets my vote for best makeup. Very disappointed in Alanis' look, as well as Jenny McCarthy's...

I loved the color uses on the eyes for Evangeline Lily, Gwyneth's makeup was nice, but it still looked like too much.

Zhang Ziyi and Reese Witherspoon looked amazing! Super sweet makeup.

My favourites! :heart:
Flawless skin ( with foundation of course ), sophisticated eye makeup and pink lips.
Although I think Kiera must have looked chalky in real life, but it looks good on pics.

( hollywoodsbest.net )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->