Gucci Cruise 2010 : Natasha Poly, Snejana Onopka & Ryan Kennedy by Mert & Marcus

Is there a video from the shoot? Snejana in the pool will be legendary!

natasha and snejana together, this couldn't be anything less than amazing.

There's a new shot in UK Vogue November. Ryan is getting out of he pool this time and Natasha is reclining. You can only see Snejana's leg :(

first shot looks a bit like a longchamp add... if i remember (with sasha and moss), especially with expressions and colors. anyway, it's a bit too sl*tty, and i'm really fed up with snejana

Perhaps we have different meanings of the word 'sl*tty', but I don't find anything 'sl*tty' about this campaign.

The adjective "sl*tty" doesn't really come to mind when looking at the images of this ad.

Can't wait for more shots!

i don't like either one of those girls (bleh, too many white girls used by Frida...), but M&M make the whole affair look a lot more... "Gucci" than the previous efforts.

Gucci is luxury, decadence, lazily sitting by the pool post-sex, not treking the wilderness.

Gucci is luxury, decadence, lazily sitting by the pool post-sex, not treking the wilderness.

That's Gucci-by-Tom-Ford, in case you haven't noticed the brand has moved to a different direction since his departure so I don't why people still expect to see the kind of ads the brand used to have back in the days...

There was a nice fold-out at the beginning of this months UK Harper's Bazaar:

scanned in by me | taken from Harper's Bazaar UK November 2009

New shot

ntasha0338.jpg

selectmodelmanagement.blogspot

And another shot, new? (well khyrk posted it first)

scanned in by me | taken from Vogue UK November 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god I love these ads. They keep getting better and better by the post. I like the F/W ads, but I think these are better. They have a lot more of a wow factor, with the whole lazing around the pool, having a tan and wearing gorgeous clothing concept :heart:

^ Haha, definitely. & don't forget , this is only the cruise campaign for Gucci :heart:

this is such a beautiful campaign, the colours are striking!
although i wish snejana was the main character and poly got lost somewhere in the background...

^But Natasha is the main Gucci Girl. Snejana is holding up her own. But why did they only show the Diva's leg? :doh: :rofl:

Really great campaign!

That's Gucci-by-Tom-Ford, in case you haven't noticed the brand has moved to a different direction since his departure so I don't why people still expect to see the kind of ads the brand used to have back in the days...

well, this beats Frida's "Let's get lost in the wilderness!!!" approach

^ I remember Hana's campaign from years ago. I bet SS 09 somehow took inspiration from it.

WOAH, love that last shot! The reclining one with Natasha is hot! :wub: Even Snejana's leg looks awesome :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->