Gucci Cruise 2011 : Raquel Zimmermann by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

tarsha

Reaction score

Video of the campaign is out, we should see print version soon.

youtube/gucciofficial

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this and I think Raquel looks great but this is too similar with Natasha and Snejana's previous Cruise Campaign.

I like this and I think Raquel looks great but this is too similar with Natasha and Snejana's previous Cruise Campaign.

Not entirely, but there's some familiar elements from Snej's and Nat's campaign. Nonetheless, Raquel looks absolutely gorgeous here.

There's defiantly similar elements to the Cruise 2010 campaign. But it still oozes that luxury allure. Which embodies the Gucci brand.
I guess Raquel revives the concept, making it feel fresh. The video has left me hungry for the print images. Thanks tarsha!

wow. that was amazing. definitely left me speechless. eventhough there was the repetition of the swimming pool environment. gucci just makes the best commercials for their collections.

Wait wait wait. Is the campaign going to be shot with the Fall Winter campaign in the background? Or is that just for the video?

I love the video. Its so beautiful. It looks better than last seasons Cruise campaign. Raquel looks more luxe than Natasha and Snejana for some reason. I think its the styling and her look.

Here the first photo sama style to FW2010

zinio

It's distracting with the mainline campaign in the background, I don't see the logic. But there's no denying its a strong image. Thanks testinofan!

Ditto! Very distracting. But other than that, it looks great! Thanks testinofan!

Too much of the same thing. M&M for Gucci feels tired already.

unique concept, bad execution, it really makes them look like they're going cheap on their ads by not using a different landscape like their usual campaigns.

i think M&M tired me in Gucci next photographer pleaseeee

Lol the video has been removed. Maybe it was accidentally uploaded. It's weird for Gucci to release the video before the print.

Yes maybe is , im happy save the video:smile:

bummer. video was removed. could someone reupload?

and i really expected Jennifer Lopez to do Cruise, since there was a photoshoot of her a few months ago. M&M were shooting, Frida and Emmanuelle were both present.

another bummer.

^ It was for Louis Vuitton if I remember right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->