Louis Vuitton S/S 2008 : Top Models by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

Sorry guys, but have any of you seen Claudia Schiffer unretouched or in person in the past few years? She DOESN'T look like that. She's almost 40. I hate these over-photoshopped photos of all of the supermodels, especially Claudia and Linda. At what point do we accept an image as real, and at what point do we just call it a 'template with a re-done face in Photoshop'?

you can look good at 40 :/
all claudia's main features of her face are still in the image, and people can definatly tell it is Claudia.
I showed the image to my dad, and he even noticed it was Claudia and he has not seen her for quiet some time

^^I see Claudia every week in candids and live on tv (and I don't think the news take the time to retouch everything of her ) and I think she looks still amazing and even better than she looked around 20. She is definitely photoshopped but every model is from 13-40 and especially Loui Vuitton ads are photoshopped as hell but Claudia is still a beautiful women and this picture does her justice.

^^I see Claudia every week in candids and live on tv (and I don't think the news take the time to retouch everything of her ) and I think she looks still amazing and even better than she looked around 20. She is definitely photoshopped but every model is from 13-40 and especially Loui Vuitton ads are photoshopped as hell but Claudia is still a beautiful women and this picture does her justice.

I agree that Claudia is a beautiful woman. No doubt. I've seen her unretouched and raw; she has great bone structure. And I agree that every model from 13-40 and beyond are photoshopped. These models don't choose to get retouched to plasticity, but creative directors and photographers decide it.

I'm saying I dislike the look. It's one thing to be highly stylized, and it's another for the models to have all skin texture and definition removed.
I think it's silly that we are expected to believe that Claudia (and all other over 30 models) actually look this polished.

well, Mert & Marcus produce some of the most stylized images on the market. one of the reasons why i love them so much.

^ me too, I love the HQ's :woot:

I think the entire campaign is already posted in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"