Louis Vuitton S/S 2008 : Top Models by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

Here's one new shot and a scan of the group shot (although the version I pulled off the website is a lot nicer than the scan :judge:)

Scanned by me from Vogue US Feb 2008

^Thanks. I hadn't seen the one page Stephanie ad.

wow; that one page stephanie ad is to die for.
Thank you

source: louisvuitton.com

Just spotted this one of the lv website; sorry there was not a bigger image.
i wish there was.
I love all the one page, single shots of the models.

she looks so old fashioned in that one (I mean that in a good way)

she is isn't she. So great to see her in these ads.
For me its always good to see Seymour,and in that one shoot she looks like she is ready to make love with that bag,damn!:lol:

I hope we get a bigger quality of Naomi's ad.

welll i like the ads but to be fair... i can't see much connection about the ads and the collection to Richard Prince's orginal nurse paintings... (below)

XAN_N_12_12.jpg
XAN_N_12_13.jpg
XAN_N_12_14.jpg
XAN_N_12_15.jpg

XAN_N_12_16.jpg
XAN_N_12_17.jpg
XAN_N_12_18.jpg
XAN_N_12_19.jpg

well...​

[ Richard Prince nurse paintings / scan and edited by me for my blog (CLICK) ]
[ please do not copy elsewhere unless addressed to my blog ]

I guess it was not the intention to make images like those nusre paintings. But the use of colours is a bit similar.

OMG THIS AD IS LIKE SUPER DUPER SEXXXY :heart: :heart:
I esp love the dress and make up i the group shot, it is really bombshell and have that bad girl/sex kitten vibe, which i absolutely adore
and jadesunsets thanks for the HQ's :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this ad campaign underwhelming!!! So what if it has 'the supers'? They look like drag queens on the set of a cheap teen movie or something...:innocent:

Imo, Louis Vuitton hasn't made a good campaign since Chloe Sevigny starred :heart:

I find this ad campaign underwhelming!!! So what if it has 'the supers'? They look like drag queens on the set of a cheap teen movie or something...:innocent:

Imo, Louis Vuitton hasn't made a good campaign since Chloe Sevigny starred :heart:

well yea i think they're quite 'close' to became drag queens... ha ha ha... oh.... which season's ad was Chloe Sevigny in??????

^^^^ classy! I think the only good campaigns Louis Vuitton did was with Chloe Sevigny, Uma Thurman (those were HOT! :wink:) and the other supers campagin (with Daria, Kate etc etc) That was nice :wub:

This is just too much. The idea of having the 'supermodels' back is great but the execution SUCKS :innocent: :ninja:

And that is coming from a hardcore Mert & Marcus fan! :S

I loved the LV ads with Karen Elson
But I also love this campaign

Natalia's shot:

Scanned by me from Vogue Paris March

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks, Faith! :woot:
BTW, I have Vogue Paris March 2008 but it isn't there. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->