Gucci Pre-Fall 2009

None of this will justify the disgusting prices they will charge for clothes that are styled and designed along the same lines as Topshop. Except that I would rather see a woman in Topshop rather than this gaudy eurotrash. The sad part is that some women will be entranced by the Gucci label and buy this crap anyway.

I kind of like the plaid suit... but it isn't the most special or most well-constructed.

holy mother of god!!!!!!!! this is horrrrrrrrrrrrible , she never fails to surprise me with new lows and her variations of the frida pant , which is the most attrocious bottom , my god this is bad , i thought the valentino show was bad hahaha , frida took that award.

its very very forever 21 , you can find this in stores right now lol , very boring nothing new at all ,a new low for gucci , if this the direction her fall show is going hahah , she needs to be canned SERIOUSLY .

Ew what the hell? I knew Gucci was going downhill but this is just revolting. That tartan outfit is simply stomach turning, why would women wear that?

Id rather see Gucci stop making fashion completely than see it produce this wannabe, commercial nonsense.

Tom Ford needs to make a comeback.....and quick!

After attempts with Paisley and tropical prints, looks like it's gonna be plaids for fall 09?

To be fair, i thought it's greatly styled, something to expect from the past accessories designer.

Did she even use her brain to design it? It looks like she just randomly put some clothes on the model.

yikes. this isn't even urban outfitters low. this is like forever 21 low.

Don't all pre-fall's suck?

uhm.... rude? pre-fall collections mostly shake off most of the unneeded gimmicks and therefore tend to be much better than regular collections these days.

this looks like Frida was

-given a $100 Dollar gift certificate for the recent sales at Zara, H&M, F21, Topshop, etc,
-went there at the very last minute
-picked up some random stuff
-added her signature pants ("they are so pretty and edgy and cool, right? because i'm pretty and edgy and cool!" *proud-smile*)
-voila! Pre-Fall!

"I'm so proud of this collection. it really shows how in touch with the times i am and with the Gucci customer. i think this was my best collection yet! but wait till you see my F/W collection! it will be even BETTER!"

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->