Guys in girl pants

oohh I found that they sell those jeans at a store in DC (that I wanted to visit anywhere) Gotta check it out

site's awesome! I love the jeans too

cool they sell nudie jeans basically along queen st w in toronto....

but what about the price? anyone know?

in australia they're between AU$200 and $280 i think.. i can go check in the next couple of days if you like

Men Wearing Women Jeans

U all KNOW im ALWAYS into the NEW or whatever is SCENE in fashion. And, wouldnt u know it...Men are getting into women jeans.

Now, I know for a fact that i dont look good in regular cut jeans (being so skinny)...so i always opt for a low rise-boot cut...But now i can go cop a CHEAPER women's jean (same waist or a size up) and get a more flattering look (tighter around the leg)...

Most of the EMO, Punk Rockers, Scene Kids, do this look...

Its not for anyone below 5 10 and over 160...So if thats u...Dont try it...LOL...and dont hate either....

Anyone else interested? :innocent:

I didin't know this was new. You could also try dior home, apc, nudie etc for slim fitting jeans.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is hardly new, I think! And many slim men under 5' 10" - well under - can only get a good fit in women's jeans.

It is a good topic for discussion, though, if only because of the stereotypes that one inevitably encounters... :innocent:

When 7FAMK first came out, guys who wore them were ridiculed for wearing "women's jeans", by the same macho men who are now the biggest market for the men's 7s... ha ha!

I find that i am too skinny to wear a man's jean. Take for example a size 28 in a True Religion jean actually fits like a 32. I hatte that. Thats why im buying women's jeans from now on (low rise of course)

:lol:....

so funny...and so NOT NEW>>>>
this has been going on since jeans were invented...
try to keep up doll...

*and don't hate...:innocent:...

its an old trend, we actually have a discussion like this going on, i think its in our personal style area :wink:

REALLY...DEAD...Im so late. Can someone direct me to that thread...While i order a new pair of 29X33 True Religion flares...LOL

As it pertains to this thread, what do you all suggest are the best jeans i should try as a MAN wearing women's jeans? True Religions, Diesels what?

Crakk...you could just go lookin for nudies haha...a man in man's jeans:innocent:

shamigo said:
Crakk...you could just go lookin for nudies haha...a man in man's jeans:innocent:

Yes u are right. They are just so expensive. LOL...but all jeans are....Women jeans are a little cheaper IMO than men's

fair enough if you can't realise they are girls jeans. but i've seen a few indie/emo guys wearing girls jeans (i knew they were girls because i have them :lol:) and they just didn't fit in all the right places. crotch was...how shall we say, too tight. the bum was too baggy and so were the thighs. that's not good.

Maybe i will just go for a slim jean or skinny. Forget girl jeans...OR maybe ill buy a pair of girl jeans, try them and then if i dont like...Move on

Crakk said:
Maybe i will just go for a slim jean or skinny. Forget girl jeans...OR maybe ill buy a pair of girl jeans, try them and then if i dont like...Move on

stop analys it and just visit some store and you will sure find something. and no, mens jeans are not more expensive than womens jean. girls have more brands in diffrent pricearea then men though.

i have both female and male jeans, and you cant really say what the diffrent is between them because its a mather of how the jeans are suppose to fit.

I love a man in a woman's jeans. There is less fabric in the crotch so that you can see what kind of package they have, and it makes it look bigger. The San Francisco gays in the 1970's knew all about this. They would also sandpaper the jeans at the crotch to create a highlight that would draw the eye. I wonder if a make up artist came up with this trick?

haruki said:
I love a man in a woman's jeans. There is less fabric in the crotch so that you can see what kind of package they have, and it makes it look bigger. The San Francisco gays in the 1970's knew all about this. They would also sandpaper the jeans at the crotch to create a highlight that would draw the eye. I wonder if a make up artist came up with this trick?

eh, are you kidding? ive 3 pair of womens jeans, and none of them have less fabric in the crotch area. so you think they sew two layer or used thicker denim in the guys jeans? njaa my friend. my crotch looks the same in all my jeans, thats fore sure, even if i dont have any hobby to examine my crouch-fit.

if ive to say any general diffrent it must be the womens jeans have lower waist, but again, much depends on the model.

^ I think he just means women's jeans have a lower rise, which is what you are saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->