Guys in girl pants

anyone recommend girl pants for guys?

can anyone recommend girls pants for guys? not like skintight stuff i have skintight guys pants
703881210_l.jpg

those are the only kind they make no other washes.. and can be quite a pain in the *** to put on

i was wondering if anyone knew of any that fit kind of like this?
jaredleto.jpg

thanks =]

Last edited by a moderator:
for some guys the whole look is so hot that i melt! skinny jeans on guys is something.. indescribable :blush: i love it, and if you have body for i'd so GO FOR IT!
it's a shame that my bf isn't really skinny jeans material, but at least his jeans are getting little bit tighter that they used to be. thanks to me :lol:

maybe hes getting fatter :smile:

i went into levi's and looked for girls skin tight jeans, black. the place was empty. I had to get help from the girls that worked there. They probably thought i was weird buying girls jeans.

long story short they had no black jeans .

any ideas for cheapo black jeans.... maybe wal mart :smile:?

This is sooo hott! If you're a guy that can pull it off reach for it 100%!!!!!!!!!! It is possibly the sexiest piece of clothing a man can put on....

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a cool pair of girl's jeans in a charity shop for a pound a few weeks back. They fit really well too - they make me look slender. I love them.

I don't really like it...I don't mind guys in skinnier/tighter fitting jeans, but I think it'd be better if more just took their own mens jeans and tailored the bottoms so they're skinny/tapered/whatever....because the rise, etc. is cut differently for girls, and I'm not one who likes to see it all.... :P

geestring said:
maybe hes getting fatter :smile:

i went into levi's and looked for girls skin tight jeans, black. the place was empty. I had to get help from the girls that worked there. They probably thought i was weird buying girls jeans.

long story short they had no black jeans .

any ideas for cheapo black jeans.... maybe wal mart :smile:?

Levi 514, made for guys, tight, straight leg, inexpensive. Don't forget to size down because they use vanity sizing.

or levi's 511 slim leg. These are a good fit as they are quite skinny but not as in eeeeee i cant breathe. In relation to girls pants, i think you gotta be careful and get ones which allow room in the crotch ahaahahah.

theridiculous: tell me where and i'll be all over them

After 7 pages of this stuff I'm seriously considering it...but i'm scared!

In the mean time, anyone know anywhere a 5'2" 105lb guy can get a pair of nice jeans?!

I have a lot of guy friends that wear girl pants because they find them more comfortable, they look good in them too :P

well i could get mens pants that fit well... but in toronto... not where i live.

i tried the 514s.. so baggy on me.

theridiculous said:
I think guys in girls pants are WHACK! You can find plenty of slim fitting mens pants
No you can't, its extremely hard to find some well fitted jeans for men, and if i do the price tag is another thing i have to take in mind. So I just prefer buying some cheap 50 dollar jeans than spending almost 180 for a pair of jeans that fit almost the same.

geestring said:
well i could get mens pants that fit well... but in toronto... not where i live.

i tried the 514s.. so baggy on me.

Huh, what's your usual waist size?

guys, nudie jeans, they make slimmer jeans for guys, in particular
their styles
thin finn
super slim kim
and
slim jim
check out the websiter, this is the direct link to their styles
www.nudiejeans.com/fitguide
it'll take a min to load, but well worth a look you get a really good view of the jeans as you can rotate the little model guy
details for specific styles in collection
i'd recommend having a good look through the whole site.
i hope this helps.. someone

The only reason I would buy girls jeans is because it is so hard to find guys jeans in my small size... I actually did take a pair of my mothers 7 jeans which sort of fit me... sort of.. :lol:

i have a question. do u girls like the guys who wear the tight jeans high up so u can see their ***? just wondering what girls think

i wear my jeans kinda tight but saggy around the *** and i wear them relly low aswell, thats how i like 'em.

the picture above with the guy topless, thats the kinda fit i like.

chloecc said:
guys, nudie jeans, they make slimmer jeans for guys, in particular
their styles
thin finn
super slim kim
and
slim jim
check out the websiter, this is the direct link to their styles
www.nudiejeans.com/fitguide
it'll take a min to load, but well worth a look you get a really good view of the jeans as you can rotate the little model guy
details for specific styles in collection
i'd recommend having a good look through the whole site.
i hope this helps.. someone

What a great site! My husband is hooked - I think he's gonna get a pair. Thanks!!! :heart:

Hipkitten said:
What a great site! My husband is hooked - I think he's gonna get a pair. Thanks!!! :heart:

haha no worries! atleast it helped someone:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->