Paul & Joe for Target

i think if you could get the silk camisole and tap pants in the same print they would be great for lounging around the house in...if you live in the right climate.

i agree/\ but i wonder how long they'd hold up. i had a pair of silk pajama pants, quite baggy and quite exspensive, and after a few wears, i sat down, and the seam ripped.....and they were massive drawstring type ones....i love the IDEA of silk, but i dunno about the practicality

i avoid silk altogether...its too much a stain magnet. and i hate something that i always have to dry clean.

ill pay another trip to target as soon as the website says the yellow jacket is in stores. i want to see that baby in person!

hmmm...kind of disappointed with the leather jacket - after all that anticipation! lol. the leather looks a bit plasticky...
anyway, leaves me more cash to pick up other stuff.
Are the owl pocket jeans online, or have i missed them??

i have the tap shorts and i love them! the inside could be a little silkier though. i just wear them around the house too.

just went to my local target and they had the black moto jacket, ballerina sweater and the yellow blazer and cord blazers. i now really like the lighter whitish leather jacket with the ruffle, and really didn't like the cut, style or fit of the black moto jacket. the yellow blazer has a really nice fit, but it's kinda cheap scratchy wool...and i felt like i should work at some office in london or something. a little sargent pepper for me. last week there was one knit bag, and now all they have are the canvas hobos, and still no owl bag. BWT~ the owl bags are sold out online since yesterday (thats when i checked)

Has anyone noticed the sizing is a bit small?? I tried on the blue pin stripe jacket and pants in my regular sizes and they were way too small:(

^The Go International lines are in juniors sizing. If you're used to misses, you may need to go up a size or two in juniors from what you normally wear. HTH!

the "New This week" link is gone and has been replaced by a bestsellers link.
I'm assuming this means all the Paul & Joe stuff has been released??
It's only early September though...so probably not.

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant think of anything else in their looks that hasn't been released...so i think that may be it.....

The Looks are just a sample of the line, usually of the best things. It's not the entire line. Luella had many more items than were pictured in her Looks in the image gallery (I didn't follow Tara Jarmon so much). I did see a new silk shirt in Target the other day that hasn't been online yet. Maybe sometime this month they'll make more releases. There are supposed to be 112 items total in the collection. How many have been released so far? I'll have to count them.

usmarinewife said:
^The Go International lines are in juniors sizing. If you're used to misses, you may need to go up a size or two in juniors from what you normally wear. HTH!

Thanks for that info! I guess I didn't know/realize there was a difference between juniors sizing and others.....so knowing that though makes me feel better!!:flower:

I :heart: the red dress from Paul & Joe line. I have worn it so much and it is so comfortable. Even wore in Paris yesterday and got plenty of looks (good ones I hope). I came across this picture on the web today of Heidi from the Hills wearing the dress in Melrose. It's pretty funny imagining here shopping at Target, but I can't blame her, it's a great dress.

Credit of photo from lauren conrad.com

Attachments

• paul&joe2.jpg
    paul&joe2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 23
jun3machina said:
i really wanted that dress but they had sold out of my size....:(

Oh no. I found that this dress ran a little large for the size (as opposed to the tara jarmon line which ran small). Have you tried getting a size smaller that your regular size?

I just bought the black kitty pin last night when I was at Target. I liked it when I saw it a few weeks ago, but wasn't sure if I liked it enough to buy it. But I'm glad I bought it. It's so cute.

do we think there's any more to come?
The free shipping offer expires on Sun or Sat, so trying to figure out if i should place my order now or wait in case there's new stuff....
am buying the ballerina jersey & the p&j print shirt.
think I might buy the black jacket if it goes on sale, but not full price, as i'm not 100% sure about it. If it goes down to Luella-low prices inn store, could one of you lovely ladies let me know? (they never reduce them fully on the website for some reason)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->