Paul & Joe for Target

10% off code TCBKMSJR

i think we'll start seeing discounts the first week in october. i think it will happen in the stores rather quickly as target needs to make room for the winter items. its a shame target doesnt further reduce items on the website to 75% off if they wont sell. i was surprised when the 4 pages of luella stuff just disapeared.

The twist front dress is available in S & M on the website again, in case anyone is looking for it. Hopefully I can find an XS in the store bc the S I got turned out to be too big - surprised!

I'm hoping there will be more to this line, but unsure. I still need to count up the items to see if there are already 112. I do know for sure there is at least 1 more shirt bc I saw it in the store here...the silk long sleeve with red/blk paisley print. The ends of the sleeves had some black lace. The neckline was a stretchy elastic. It'd obviously have to be worn with something underneath. So, I can't imagine there would only be one item remaining. C'mon, Target, release the last of it!

the new issue of lucky (with alexis bledel on the cover) has the ivory silk wrap tank in it. they put it over a cap sleeved black t. surprisingly, it looks good. be

i think the more sporty items will be the last to sell. cant wait until the sales start!

thepeppers said:
Oh no. I found that this dress ran a little large for the size (as opposed to the tara jarmon line which ran small). Have you tried getting a size smaller that your regular size?

the only size left they had when i went was an XL, and there's no way that was going to fit me....even if i tried to take it in and tailor it. :(

i got my owl bags a few days ago....it's cute, but im not sure if i will actually use it much. i've noticed the wool plaid on my change purse has started to pill really bad. oh well....im still after the white leather jacket and that dress in black....maybe if im lucky, they'll go onsale :rolleyes:

jun3machina said:
...im still after the white leather jacket and that dress in black....maybe if im lucky, they'll go onsale :rolleyes:

The white leather jacket is exactly what I was after as well...but i went on the website and the only options are xs and xl...i think i missed the boat....:cry:

i got my PAUL and JOE owl jeans the other day.
the size 5 fit like a dream!

YAY

thanks for the sizing help everyone!

i have four items from the line:
flowery buttondown long-sleeve shirt (fits like a glove)
a light purple cami
a light blue tank
dark wash denim shorts

SALE SALE SALE
went to my local target this evening and noticed the following items on sale from 30-50% off.
owl denim skirt, silk wrap skirts (black and also paisley), houndstooth, canvas handbags, clutches, logo clutch purse, coin purses, silk wrap tanks, silk corset tank, also those cheap looking camisoles, ruffle front sleeveless henleys, track pants (all colors), wool roll up shorts, jeans with those stripes on the side....
im probably forgetting some. my target only has a limited selection, so yours might have different items on sale.

ive noticed that a few of these items are already on sale on the website.

the leather jackets were not on sale. i scanned them anyway just to make sure. i didnt like the baseball jacket at all.

thanks, lucy! i noticed those clearance items on the site, and thought it seems a little early.:huh: Target's doing things a little differently this time around. They always keep me guessing, darn them!

i thin target is going to make room for the rafe and behnaz items! maybe the behnaz items will cover a bigger surface area in the store considering that its holiday time. maybe they think a lot of teens will be requesting the items from their parents! i hope so!

Target Coupon Code: TCTVTGC2SAVE
expires 9/15 however and its 10% for first time buyers from the site.

my paul and joe floral short sleeve top never arrived. i tracked it and it appears as though it was missent. target immediately credited my account when i messaged them through the my account feature. i was surprised it happened so quick.

i found these pictures of the paul and joe pop up store on notcot.com

man i wish i would have gone to that store! looks so pretty!!

Attachments

• pj.jpg
    pj.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2
  • pj3.jpg
    pj3.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1
  • pj4.jpg
    pj4.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 3
  • pj2.jpg
    pj2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 2
it was a pop up store on melrose in Los Angeles. Sadly, it was only open for one month....some of the members here got the paul & joe items there.

I went into Target on a totally unrelated visit and came out with the plaid owl bag and the navy blue v-neck sweater with the words "paul & joe" all over the front in green and gray letters. I love the sweater. It has a nice snug fit. There was a lot of new stuff including the yellow blazer- only two XL large left-- and a brown corduroy blazer- only one small left which was a wee bit too tight otherwise I loved the fit and would have bought it. I also saw a gray v-neck sweater with a ballerina on the front and a couple of other things I can't remember.

a few more items are onsale on target.com.

i bet we'll see everything go on sale on 10/1. i cant wait.

i bought the big white bag and one of the fluffy balls fell off one week after i bought it

I ruined my plain ivory pintuck blouse from this collection the other day (or, rather, my roommate did it for me by washing it with a dark navy sweatshirt - ???). It was one of my favourite tops, and it is no longer available online... so I was wondering if any of you ladies happen to have any left in your local Targets? I am a size extra small... and if you could give me the phone number of the store if you happen to see one left, I would be so appreciative.

I realise this is a real shot in the dark here, but any help would be wonderful - I really loved that blouse. Thanks so much.

diormouse said:
I ruined my plain ivory pintuck blouse from this collection the other day (or, rather, my roommate did it for me by washing it with a dark navy sweatshirt - ???). It was one of my favourite tops, and it is no longer available online... so I was wondering if any of you ladies happen to have any left in your local Targets? I am a size extra small... and if you could give me the phone number of the store if you happen to see one left, I would be so appreciative.

I realise this is a real shot in the dark here, but any help would be wonderful - I really loved that blouse. Thanks so much.
Awww. Have you tired the cleaners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->