Paul & Joe for Target

and if you click on "about go" they show two more silhouettes!!! one of them is behnez. i think the 5th one looks like a woman as well! yippee....

i think they need to continue with the women designers.... :-)

i just got an email saying there was going to be a delay with my order :(

those of you who have ordered through target.com:
is it fairly speedy shipment? do you usually get your orders in their 'estimate' time? thanks a bunch...this is my first time ordering from them online....

jun: the shipping estimates they give me are usually way off...I seem to get my items much sooner than that. There is one thing I ordered back at the end of July I still haven't gotten, but that's the exception to the norm for me.
When I place an order, the things usually ship out within a couple days. It seems like all my orders ship from a Dallas warehouse, too (and I live in DFW). I hope your stuff ships soon!

thanks!!!!! should i worry about the "delay" email...i thought it was weird because first it says " We wanted to let you know that there is a delay with one or more items in the order you placed on XXXXXX. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Order status can change quickly, and it is possible that your order may
even ship between the time we send this message and the time that you
read it. When items in your order are shipped, you will receive an
e-mail confirming the date, contents, and method of your shipment.

Please note that if your order arrives too late, you should know that
you
may always refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund."

isn't that like just a wee bit contradictory?????

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't worry about the email...I get those all the time. That just means they'll ship whatever delayed item seperately, and the other items are ready to go now, so they'll ship them now. Go to your account page, and you can see that the ready items are probably either in Shipping Soon status, or already shipped with tracking info. The delayed item(s) will be shown as Not Yet Shipped with the time estimate. That email is just their form email they send out to everyone with a delayed item. No worries. They're screwy sometimes.

i think that when they split up items like this, the 2nd order always comes a lot slower.

im still waiting for that flowered cotton top that im going to return as soon as i get it.

My order says it will be shipped on the 5th of September, and I got that delayed notice, too. Oh, I hope my owl bag comes! I hope! Please!

i hope they didn't advertise the bag then not have enough in the warehouse........grrrrrrr

thats happen to me once with target. they cancelled one of my luella shirts.

They posted a new pic for the SS Jacquard Sweater in Dk Heather/Cotton Candy. Maybe because enough people mentioned that it was not the true color you get.
B000GDFTNY.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V60635938_.jpg
ShortSleeveJacquardSweaterDkHeather.jpg

This 1st is the new pic, showing the actual darker color you get, and the 2nd is the original pic they had posted. (target.com)
Looks like they just went in there and photoshoped it...every detail is exactly the same except for the color!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my order delivered - love both the owl bag and the sweater bag!! :D

That's great your bag shipped today, jun! They usually don't take too long.

Oh, I saw a new top in Target. I thought it wasn't P&J and was just misplaced on the rack, but it had the tags. It was a silk, very sheer, flowy top in black and red paisley print, I believe. I thought it looked nice, but don't know what it'd look like on. They only had 1 and it was an XL. Maybe the better Target will have it in other sizes. I wasn't expecting to see other new things in stores already.

oooh! nice :smile: you're going to have to post pics...is there a zippered pocket inside the bag? i was also wondering how it closes on top...whether it's a zipper or snap....cant wait to get mine!!! i saw the knit bag in my local target and thought the leather on the strap was VERY nice...but i had to choose one over the other so i went with the owl bag. congrats on getting everything USMW!!

The owl bag has a zippered pocket inside + 2 small open pockets on the opposite interior (1 cell phone sized & 1 larger), it has a plum cotton lining, and the top closure is a magnetized snap. The sides of the bag also each have a magnetized snap, I guess so you can expand it if needed. I hope that helps! I'm also quite pleased with the quality of the sweater bag - better than imagined.

thanks a bunch for the description! hope i like the owl bag as much as the knit one once i get mine...

i have the hot skinny owl jeans and EVERYONE Loves them!!! even a gay guy the other day commented on them hahaha. he wanted a pair! also i got the hot black button down shirt short sleeve so adorable!! i love how it says paul and joe on the buttons hehehe

I really have liked the green wallpaper print tap shorts since they came out...I'm just not sure how practical they are! Anyone have them??

shoegal: I like to wear these tap shorts as pajamas. Perhaps when I get my legs/tush into better shape, I'll feel confident enough to wear them publicly in the hot summer. LOL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->