Haider Ackermann S/S 11 Paris

there is a reason why I am obsessed with him and Ann Demeulemeester...this collection is breathtakingly gorgeous...the colors are beautiful

Why must his collections always be so gorgeous? :blush: I can never get enough of his designs. This collection not being an exception.

oh in previous years i wasn't so pleased by HA clothes - some were great , some were not - but this collection is GREAT - love it very much :D

What he does with fabric!!!!! It's amazing. So happy that the momentum from the amazing Fall 2010 collection has carried forward to this one. Bravo!!!!

yikes, apart from a couple of looks, not liking this at all.. colour palette seems awkward and it lacks the edgyness his previous collections have had.
I was really looking forward to this collection, but I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. I don't like the Japanese kimono style that some of these looks have. And several of the pieces just look messy, as someone said.
It's too bad, because his Fall collection was quite remarkable.
Nevertheless, it's one of the better collections so far from Paris fashion week.

If sensuality was a piece of clothing, it'd be Haider Ackermann's

I'm looking at the collection and the detail shots for the 5th time already and it gets more orgasmic with every look. I'll go as far as saying that this is my favorite fashion collection ever. It's so incredibly perfect. The use of color (petrol green and purple / berry colors being my favorites anyway) and leather is just amazing. The shoes are to die for (even the random leopard print ones!) and the fabrics, cuts, styling and everything look just wonderful. I didn't think it could better than F/W 2010, but this is even more stunning :crush::wub::heart:

have to agree about the colors, completely something unexpected. not a big fan of color but he did make it work for individual pieces, but as a whole collection, it doesn't really work together imo. love the japanese inspiration though.

i never would have expected such vibrance from him....ever....but he nailed it.

Easily one of the 5 best collections of the season and the best one out of Paris so far...
Amazing colors, those shapes and layers are very him and i'm loving it. Amazing work.

You know, it takes quite an eye to be able to reveal that much skin and never have the results end up on the wrong side of sexy. With the exception of that shade of green I absolutely love this collection. The primary colors are such an unexpected change of pace, and I love the way they contrast with all of the black.

I think this will go down as his mainstream break through collection, there's alot of mainstream appeal here but it never neglects Haider's vision, and there's no compromise here. Surely the best collection in Paris thus far?

I think this will go down as his mainstream break through collection, there's alot of mainstream appeal here but it never neglects Haider's vision, and there's no compromise here. Surely the best collection in Paris thus far?

Agree - somehow he remains true to his unique vision, but there's something breakthrough-ish here.

I keep coming back to this collection. One of my top faves of the season for sure. It's edgy and elegant at once, with plenty of wearable, every day pieces. The cropped pants with the laces at the calves are truly cool. Could pair with a t-shirt for every day. Awesome line.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->