Haute Couture S/S 2012 Fashion Week Schedule

Buuuuu, so basically is the same of this last couple of years but hopefully allowing photographers in...

Is there a way to find out about the date of presentations by designers who are not part of the official haute couture schedule but time their shows for haute couture week? I'm thinking specifically of some of the Lebanese designers, such as Zuhair Murad, Georges Chakra, and Georges Hobeika. I tried their websites but found nothing.

Matthew Williamson for H&M?

*Follow me and I'll follow you* :lol:

Disappointed that Versace won't be a show, however still pretty excited to see the collection. Highly anticipating Chanel, Givenchy and JPG..anxious for Dior!

Saab - Can't wait to see those gowns..
Dior - Hope they surprise us this time and in a good way..
Chanel - Karl, I like you, but please filter the number of clothes..
JPG - Hoping for another spectacular collection..
Versace - I'm wonderin' what their HC clothes would like.. So anticipating this..

there will be a livestream of the Valentino show on Jan, 25 at 6:30 CET at live.valentino.com

the location:
AjiZLRcCQAA9K4e.jpg

twitter/MaisonValentino

Last edited by a moderator:
i always look forward to a chanel for all kind of reason except clothes. they always stick to their elements. the shapes, the fabrics, the colours are always similar. yawn. the most boring house. thanks god they always come up with the most extravagant setting.

Chanel Couture Show Seating to Be EXTREMELY Limited

Of all the fashion shows in the world, invites to anything Chanel and anything couture are among the most coveted and fabulous, to say nothing of the Chanel couture show itself. This season, sources tell us, getting a seat at the show, which walks Tuesday at the Grand Palais in Paris, will be much more difficult than it usually is, since only ten people from U.S. outlets will be able to fit in the audience at each of the two shows. That's just twenty seats for us Americans, which has made some editors, who don't get to go, a little upset. Restrictions in seating, always a highly delicate and stressful operation no matter the show, are reportedly owing to the show's large set, which is said to be more extravagant than anything Karl Lagerfeld has done yet. (And he has been pretty extravagant.) But anyway, as long as you're not planning to attend couture and don't have sensitive feelings about not going, this ought to make next week's couture show more spectacular than ever.

nymag.com

omg omg it's getting closer and closer :buzz::buzz:... So looking forward to Chanel and that set and of course seeing Joan walk the show! Arghhh I'm too excited :woot:

He already did a plane for Cruise 2007/8 so I wonder what this means.

How weird it feels to see a "picture of a commercial thing" as the invitation for a Haute Couture Show! .... But makes me excited about it. Perhaps theya re going to be flying or something, as it said in nymag.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->