Haute couture F/W 2011/2012 schedule

I'll be looking forward to Chanel the most, day or night the shows at the Grand Palais are always are marvellous spectacle, particularly during Haute Couture Week. Dior will definitely be an interesting one to see!

This is my first post by the way :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm, am I the only one noticing that there's AZZEDINE ALAIA!!!! on this schedule.

Perhaps he can run into Karl and Anna and explain it all to them- now that we know (from him) how much more talent and knowledge he has about fashion... :shock:

ughhhhh can't wait to see the Elie Saab collection, i'm also excited to see Stephane Rolland and Valli's collections

I hope the runway of Dior is as grand and luxurious-looking as he one from the Men's collection!!

wtf I was convinced the shows started today. Thats an unusually long pause between menswear and couture, they always usually following on from one another. At least there is Wimbledon to keep me going.

^ I'm glad you said that, because I swore they said Chanel was on the 28th!! Strange... :unsure:

For whatever reason, I too had my calendar set a week early! Disappointing, too say the least.

is the Elie Saab show for real?!? I mean Haute Couture live would be absolute heaven!!

It's funny Chanel won't have something, since they were pretty much in the forefront of the Internet/video wave for fashion shows back when...Although they are doing much better in time to video- once it was a week or so and now the show videos are up by the next day... B)

Panic Attack! Cocovendôme I can't wait for this! :heart::flower:

chanel-fall-winter-2011-12-haute-couture-invitation.jpg

Show Invitation

Chanel.com

Am I the only one seeing the place vendôme´s obelisk on the runway at Chanel this tuesday?, it´s even drawn at night with little stars and everything!

^yeah could be, I think it's in the style of the "house" they did some years ago...

Does anyone know if Dior is having a real runway show or some kind of presentation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbtina
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->