Haute couture F/W 2011/2012 schedule

^Most probably it's a proper show, seeing as it's being held at Musee Rodin. If it were a presentation, I think they would have held it at the Maison.

Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 2011-2012

I know it's too early to make a thread about this now, but Dior's facebook page posted this image and I thought that it should be shared here in TFS :D
Screenshot2011-07-03at11936PM.png

My reaction to this is: ^_^:D:heart::woot:

It looks like it would be a beautiful show, and the theme/concept might be all about pleating (which we have seen in Dior multiple times).

source: facebook.com/Dior

i see the pixs and looks like the japanese style, don't do that, boring

I know it's too early to make a thread about this now, but Dior's facebook page posted this image and I thought that it should be shared here in TFS :D

Invitations and news about HC shows are usually posted in general HC thread.

i would so love to own that wonderful Chanel invitation!! i would probably frame it, it's so beautiful....

Any news on any livestreams?
I have the time to sit for hours watching famous people sit down today!!

so whos the head designer of dior for this upcomin' colllection? I dont want to see dior without galliano.I cant wait to see chanel, elie saab and JPG! :smile:

Any news on any livestreams?
I have the time to sit for hours watching famous people sit down today!!

That's what I love about livestreams, all of the excitement and anxiety happens before the actual show begins!

I am BEYOND curious as far as what Dior Couture will look like- having to wait for couture shows to start via live stream is killing mee!!!! :D

Can't wait for Chanel Couture as well, the invitation is incredibly tantalizing!

oh! that dior invitation looks simple and pleats...curious now.:ninja:

what they are going to bring to the runway.now dior is my favorite show to see:doh:
^

and that chanel invitation is fantastic.

I can't figure out who designed the couture pieces from Dior, but it looks good. Reminds me of clowns and circus .. models are working the last few outfits, and for once Karlie Kloss closes the show instead of opening it !!:clap:

Oh for the love of God, Giambattista hurry up! Your over an hour LATE and I wanna see the collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->