Paris S/S 2012 Schedule

From cathy horyn twitter :lol:
Benches cracking at Balenciaga as guests leap up. A second one just carted off. Now a third broke and nervous buzz starts, as in "Me next?"

^Lol
Chanel's shoes look exactly like S/S 2011 and they are horrendous. As for Dior I have no words about how cheap and poorly made the outfit looks

oh god those chanel shoes are ugly :lol: but that dior isn't terrible, I was expecting something akin to the couture show since color has been a big trend this season.

The Balenciaga situation is hilarious! I can't even imagine say Franca Sozzani falling on the floor with her butt and a loud crack!

The Balenciaga bench situation is quite hilarious, I think everyone has been asked to stand.

Everyone's standing :lol:

KSq09.jpg

twitter/anneslowey

At least the standing ovation is guaranteed.

The Chanel look for this season looks a lot better than Karl's collection for Chanel last season at least. The Dior look looks so.......cheap uptown NYC....:/......no one mentioned Gaultier, I have hope this season for this rtw!

God that horrible thing, I hated all the previews Chanel mainly, it seems that was made by a seamstress in the neighborhood, is so cheap and tacky

^That's actually cute. I look forward to seeing the show. So far, there's been nothing in Paris fashion week that has made me wanna give it a second glance.

^^Horible!

Looks like we'll have another collection inspired by the marine waters

chanel-invitation-spring-summer-ready-to-wear-2012.jpg

Chanel News

I can see Chanel having a huge aquarium in the middle of the runway while the models walk around it, much like the iceberg they had.

So Gayten went through the archives, picked a few designs and voila! you have your collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->