American Apparel (April 2006 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bonjour- that used to be my favorite top! i wore it so much all last year. i'll wear it again once winter rolls around. i used to wear it with skinnies, leggings, denim shorts, almost anything really. it's very versatile and COMFY

Thanks alot guys. I'm wearing it with black skinny jeans and Zara heels, accessories and hair up. You're right about the slouchy pants... I think a nice pair of pants / skirt really is key to pull this off.

What do you think about the Super Sheer Circle Scarf?
I think 41EUR is a bit pricey for that kind of scarf but I really love how it looks.
Also I don't know which one to get. I like the black and the white one. But almost everything in my wardrobe is black and my skin color is quite tanned throughout the whole year.
What do you think? Should I get it and which color?

Thanks for recommendations

Its 51 friggen dollars Canadian. I love it, except I would never buy it at that price :doh:

Id say get black. It goes with anything and when you are spending 41 euros on a scarf you want to be able to use it with everything/anything :flower:

does anyone here own the high waisted skinny jeans?
I didn't even dare try them on because they are 80 bucks, but all the employees look pretty hot in them..

I don't own a pair, but I've read great stuff about them. Especially from people who usually don't wear / aren't able to pull off skinny jeans...

I never dare to try anything on...because I'll recklessly spend 100 bucks in 15 minutes.

same!
I bought that sweetheart cut mesh dress thingy in black after trying it on. Took me like 30 seconds to decide I wanted to spend 71 bucks :rofl:

does anyone here own the high waisted skinny jeans?
I didn't even dare try them on because they are 80 bucks, but all the employees look pretty hot in them..
foreverandnone, buy them! they look great on me and skinny jeans NEVER look great on me. however, I would recommend you to order a size down.

^ Agreed. You have to take it XS or S...Everything else is too big...and not in a cute oversized way.
I'm looking for a new AA item to crave... Seems like I already own everything I want! Ideas ;-) ?

Although it may not seem very useful, the salt & pepper hoodie has got to be my most overused AA item... it's so cozy and you always need a hoodie.. and I'm not a hoodie person!!!

I also love my triblend tees and interlock running shorts. Can't live without them for sleeping or the gym.

^ Agreed. You have to take it XS or S...Everything else is too big...and not in a cute oversized way.
I'm looking for a new AA item to crave... Seems like I already own everything I want! Ideas ;-) ?

triblend jumpers to wear in bed :blush: :heart:

Princess - do you wear the triblend tees only to bed? Because I've been thinking about wearing them underneath cardigans or so... The hoodie was actually one of the 3 items I was looking at... I think the grey one is really, really cute. It looks great on almost everyone...

Scara - I tried it on when I was in Washington D.C ...It looked super cute...I just didn't know HOW to wear it... How did i never realise how perfect it'd be to wear in bed?
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

@BonjourTristesse
thank you for the karma!

hm. this thread got me hooked on the idea of maybe buying the skinny jeans... especially the sentence that went like.. even people who usually don't wear skinny jeans like them.

^ haha I think that was my sentence. I read that from several people... I have always been too lazy and I hate buying pants... I don't know their sizes either! Skinny jeans look good on me - but I hope that the AA ones look GREAT ;-) I might even go to an AA tomorrow... Aww...poor budget :'-(

Last edited by a moderator:
haha... i think we are in the same situation. i hate buying pants too, need a new pair of black pants, don't want to spend money, and i don't want to be bothered with off sizing...

I always take xsmall at american apparel. Its like, if you are on the smaller side, get the smallest size possible.

haha... i think we are in the same situation. i hate buying pants too, need a new pair of black pants, don't want to spend money, and i don't want to be bothered with off sizing...

Same. I hate buying pants. Mostly because I need to try them on before buying and I order like 99% of my clothes online :doh:

i want my student loan to come through, need a new tri blend raglan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->