High Waisted Skirts

after__eight

Reaction score
There's a thread for high waisted jeans, I thought why not show the skirts some lovin'!

IceSkatingSkirts.jpg

HighWastedSkirt3.jpg

WWWD.com

What do you think? Yay or nay?

Yay! I was watching the hills I think it was and the one that works on a magazine had a really lovely one. It was white with a black belt and a black pattern around the bottom.

i love this, i like the high waisted pencil skirts or those high waisted shorter tight skirts

I adore this look so much. Ashley Olsen's outfit looks perfect!!:heart:

I like it ^^ I agree about the denim ones

I love high waist garments. As the poor student I am, I am currently making myself a high waist leather skirt. I adore the leather skirt Ashley is wearing and the way she combined it.

Ashley-2.jpg

fabsugar.com

That skirt is just so perfect. I've been looking for one just like it for ages and cant find one :(.

Ah, that leather skirt is perfect. I really like this trend... its very effortless, I think, just throwing on a high-waisted skirt and some loose top..

I love these! they make your legs looks slimmer and longer and they make you looke curvier but in a good way and they can look very professional for job interviews!

i love MK in that first photo she looks amazing!

agreed, MK's outfit is gorgeous on the 1st pic!

I simply doesn't like high waisted jeans, but I adore high waisted skirts... it looks so chic IMO!

agreed, MK's outfit is gorgeous on the 1st pic!

I simply doesn't like high waisted jeans, but I adore high waisted skirts... it looks so chic IMO!

Ditto! I've already draw a sketch of what I want.

2131964192_36f0a1630a_m.jpg

Random inspiration:
2131186959_dc1428a749_o.jpg

2131964218_3a8a4ab227_o.jpg

Sources: Stockholm street style, Facehunter, Gettyimages, and Flickr.

I love high waisted skirts! :heart:

I got a black pencil one recently and its great. I would definately like to get one with a bit more volume that hits right above the knee sometime soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm dying for a plain black high waisted skirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->