Keeping Up With Lindsay #3 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ And notice how he magically ended up at Michael's apartment!! Perfect together!!

Just waved down a police officer to help me block an x17 paparazzi- thank you #LAPD !!!
his pictures were not coz i got pulled over! he got punk'd
My mommy just woke my sister and i up to this! god bless those that are in fear. http://say.ly/gUqbnE
My lil brother Mike in this new short film! http://youtu.be/ANOtt6kxrrM
twitter.com/lindsaylohan
Just hours after Lindsay Lohan left the Airport Courthouse for her felony grand theft hearing, X17online can report exclusively that the actress was pulled over by police for running a stop sign!
The starlet tweeted at 12:10pm, "Just waved down a police officer to help me block an x17 paparazzi- thank you #LAPD!!! His pictures were not coz i got pulled over! he got punk'd."
HOWEVER, when the police spoke to our X17 photographer, he made it clear that Lohan was pulled over for a traffic violation, NOT because she called them in for help. No word on whether Lilo was able to sweet talk her way out of a citation...
STAY TUNED FOR EXCLUSIVE PICTURES AND VIDEO OF LINDSAY GETTING PULLED OVER!
x17

^ Maybe the cop was actually a ...Martian!! Yeah- that's it! And they are in talks with Lindsay and the entire family to start a string of Intergalactic Rehabs- and an Oscar winning picture....Gone With The Wind!! A remake!! ... What?? This is all true!! (Truth and reality are such meaningless concepts on Planet Lohan....) :ninja:

Good Lord- this sounds really bad...I wonder what it could be all about...:unsure:

Lindsay Probation Report Would Destroy Her

3/11/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... the L.A. County Probation Department report on Lindsay Lohan is so blistering, it could land her in prison if she's convicted of felony grand theft.

Multiple sources familiar with the probation report tell TMZ ... the report -- drafted after Lindsay allegedly took the necklace in January -- contains something "shocking" and "devastating" against Lindsay. The info has never been made public and our sources would not divulge specifics -- only to say any judge who uses it to determine sentencing would probably throw the book at Lindsay.

The stakes are high if Lindsay doesn't accept Judge Keith Schwartz' proposed sentence -- which we're told is 3 months in jail. If Lindsay decides to fight the charge, Judge Stephanie Sautner would use the report to determine sentencing if she decides Lindsay violated her probation. Lindsay faces more than a year in jail for the probation violation.

And even worse for Lindsay ... if Lindsay is convicted of felony grand theft, the judge in that case would also consider the scathing probation report. The maximum sentence Lindsay would get for felony grand theft is 1 year in state prison.

Mind you Judge Schwartz' job is to try and settle cases, which is why he's willing to go pretty easy on Lindsay.

Short story -- Lindsay is crazy not to accept Judge Schwartz' offer.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, tells TMZ, "Judge Schwartz made it abundantly clear Thursday, on the record, that the probation violation, if proven, would be based on the theft allegation and nothing more. If there was such 'devastating' information in the Probation Report, wouldn't the allegations be based on that?"

^ "all propaganda", "she's fine"

uInp4.jpg

daylife

^ Dina's older sister? Sad- what a beautiful young woman she was...But just think of how she can get caught up on that pile of scripts and movie offers if she's locked up for a year or two!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulled over by a cop after she sped through a stop sign in Beverly Hills. No breathalyser test, no ticket given :smile:
d65Tt.jpg

x17

^ She flagged the cop down to protect her from the paps!! Jeeze...everyone is looking to make Lindsay Dee look bad... :cry:

^ Right! Why can't they leave her alone to focus on her sobriety, she's doing so well - as evidenced by the photos of her night out after court

Celebrity-Paradise.com via Emilee

She made another statement to some gossip website:
"Just making sure [paparazzi] won't try and say a lie like they always do!"
rumorfix.com

^ Man, these AA Meetings must be grueling!! :doh:
What could this devastating info in her probation report be?... :unsure:

i would think it would be unlikely that someone associated with the DA's office would be leaking the information.

i would have to assume it would be a Lohan associate who is leaking it for money.

i wonder what the Judge thinks.

^ ANOTHER $100 Million Lawsuit!! Lindsay's good name is everything to her- this is like libel and slander and stuff... :blink:

Lindsay Lohan -- Take That Deal and Shove It!

3/11/2011 by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan has a gambling problem -- because she is dead set on rolling the dice and going to trial for felony grand theft ... instead of accepting a plea deal offer with minimal jail time.

According to sources, Lindsay told friends after Thursday's court hearing that she is STILL NOT considering copping a plea ... because she doesn't want any jail time.

As TMZ first reported, Judge Keith Schwartz offered LiLo and her attorney Shawn Holley a deal that includes as little as three months in jail ... which due to overcrowding would amount to 19 days behind bars.

We're told Lindsay maintains ... why should she go to jail for something she didn't do.

But considering the possible alternatives -- 6 months jail time PLUS prison time for a theft conviction -- the smart bet for Linds is to TAKE THE DEAL!

ummm this is like so not fair she needs more time to make up her decision if she wants to go to jail or not! 3 months is waaaay too long - it will deprive her fans of tens of her tweets, one or two softcore/tranny editorials and a blink-and-you'll-miss-it TV appearance! Does this evil judge even like follow her on twitter and stuff? Didnt he see that she retweeted a tweet from nicole richie about the earthquake in japan? It's like that time she rescued 100 orphans while she was passed out on a flight - people found a way to use it against her!

I believe she´s innocent! I love her and I can´t understand why she could do it!!
(Lindsay call me please :rolleyes:)

Lindsay Lohan Seeking Peace in Kabbalah

Comments
March 13, 2011

Troubled star Lindsay Lohan has reportedly found solace in ancient Kabbalah texts as she fights to stay out of prison.
Friends claim the actress, who faces jail time for violating the terms of her probation by allegedly stealing a necklace from a Venice, California jewellery store, is turning to the belief system that has helped stars like Madonna and Demi Moore again.
One source tells Life & Style magazine, "She's been reciting an ancient Kabbalah saying... and spreading the (faith's) message to friends. The saying is a Hebrew-language mantra used by a spin-off group of the Na Nachs - a group of dancing Jews dedicated to bringing joy to others."
Lohan first turned to Kabbalah in 2005 after several car crashes and the onset of public criticism, admitting back then, "I am looking into it. All of us need something. You have to grab on to whatever gets you through."

TeenHollywood.com

^^If she's going "religion" on us, I'd think this "saying" more appropriate for LiLoser to contemplate:

Thou shalt not steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->