Keeping Up With Lindsay #3 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspirational messages from the young girl going through her college years

Check out my exclusive one on one interview today on EXTRA! http://jol.ly/08iI for local listings #ad
2:00 AM Mar 3rd via Ad.ly Network
@perezhilton thank you for making me aware of these absurd tweets... They are not me- sorry for the confusion..... I'm going back 2 sleep
4:13 PM Mar 2nd via Twitter for BlackBerry®
FW: Headshot Photo shoot w/ Photographer Deidhra Fahey 10AM http://twitpic.com/457cpu
11:07 AM Mar 2nd via Twitpic
Cody Lohan http://twitpic.com/4577mt
10:51 AM Mar 2nd via Twitpic
Great creative meeting today.... but why is it so cold in LA? lol
8:29 AM Mar 2nd via Who Say
twitter.com/lindsaylohan

Dr Norman Vincent Peale will never die as long as we have the Lohans for inspiration...!B)

Here's one of Hefner's ex-girlfriends last summer setting the upcoming fashion pace...Of course all of Hollywood will be against this despicable punishment of innocent little Lindsay if she is locked up like some animal... :o :cry:

shannonphotos003350x600.jpg

NYPost.com

You just do not Mess with the Lilo!! Lindsay knows she has done nothing wrong and refuses to buckle under this horrible Anti-Lohan Conspiracy!! B)

Lindsay Lohan -- I Won't Take Plea Deal with Jail Time

3/5/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan doesn't care what her lawyer is negotiating ... she's not going to cop a plea to anything if it involves jail time ... sources connected to LiLo tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ...Shawn Holley is trying to broker a plea deal that will almost certainly involve jail time. Holley and prosecutor Danette Meyers are going to see Judge Keith Schwartz next week, and Holley wants to take the judge's temperature on how much jail time he'll give her if she pleads guilty. The judge made it clear at the last hearing -- Lindsay WILL do time -- probably 3-6 months.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... she doesn't care what kind of deal Holley gets -- if there is ANY jail time involved, she wants no part of it. We're told Lindsay wants to go to trial and believes the surveillance tape will clear her name.

Note to Lindsay -- it's a bad gamble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lindsay probably thinks it will be just like Chicago

If I were Holley, I would want her in jail for a while just so I could get a break from LiLo's insanity.

By Dean Piper 6/03/2011
..LA extra

I was thrilled to join Lindsay Lohan for a drink at the Chateau Marmont last Saturday as she prepared for a steamy photoshoot with Oscars host James Franco.
The star wolfed down six oysters ahead of the session with snapper Terry Richardson. She was sober and upbeat - considering she may be back in jail soon. She even joked: "Better make sure I pay the bill. I don't want to end up getting arrested again."
mirror.co.uk

March 05, 2011
ET has obtained exclusive photos of Lindsay Lohan taken from actual surveillance camera footage at the California jewelry store where she allegedly stole a $2,500 necklace.

lindsay_lohan_theft1_640.jpg

lindsay_lohan_theft2_640.jpg

lindsay_lohan_theft3_640.jpg

The Hollywood star is clearly visible in the photos, which show her shopping around the store and trying on jewelry pieces.

Lohan was charged earlier this month with one count of felony grand theft in connection with the alleged theft. Lohan and her lawyer have maintained the actress is innocent.

The day after Lohan was charged in court, she spoke out on her Twitter page, saying: " fyi- i would never steal, in case people are wondering. I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal."

The movie star pleaded not guilty to the felony grand theft charge, but Judge Keith Schwartz let Lohan know point blank that if she accepts a plea deal she would be serving jail time.

Keep checking ET Online for more updates on this breaking story, and tune in to ET Monday night to see the surveillance video footage, which we licensed exclusively from AP.
etonline.com

if she wants to make movies and "be on set" then why doesnt she produce her own movies? plenty of other young female actors are doing that. i dont think she would need to be insured for that. :rolleyes:

^ Wow- there are a lot of cute girls at those AA Meetings- they dress nice, too, almost like they were out at a club or something! B)

lindsay is just a big hypocrite
she says she doesnt go out, but we never see her spend a quiet night in
she wants to be left alone, but what does she do? she goes out with people who are obviously a bad influence on her, she still goes to clubs surrounding herself with alcohol and the rest of the temptaions even though shes 'serious' about being sober and then she wonders why everyone isnt leaving her alone, or why shes getting into so much trouble.

she takes nothing seriously and when shes called on her bad behaviour, its excuse after excuse and its never her fault.

shes starved for the attention, and breaking the law is the only way for her to stay relevent because what else does she have ?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Well, Lindsay said when she goes to trial :smile:rolleyes:smile: the tape will prove her innocence!! :woot:
*I wonder if her lawyer has developed a serious drinking problem by now.... * :shock:

why on earth is that classified surveillance footage on ET? that can't be good for the case

Apparently the store owner sold the footage for $35,000.

From dlisted:

TMZ says that the defense could poop all over the credibility of the jewelry store owner by insinuating that they are using this whole mess to make a dollar.

Is this woman related to Lindsay? They look like siblings!
Wuq06l.jpg

llohan.tumblr.com

^ Looks like Lindsay and Lindsay in five years....maybe two years...:rolleyes:
The pic of her the other night with the girls in the club, you can really see how her looks are deteriorating fast...:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->