Keeping Up With Lindsay #3 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ What club? Lindsay hates clubs! She only went like that one time to sit with some friends and listen to music, or something.

YWeLfl.jpg

HLCl9l.jpg

HKIyjl.jpg

Shut up! He's like totally a professor scientist guy...and stuff
7IVSPl.jpg

llohan.tumblr.com

This all just makes me sad. I think she is so beautiful but I am sad that she is going to age so fast.

lindsay-lohan-bazaar-6-de-45971414.jpg

harpersbazaar

I can picture Shawn reaching for the bottle...

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - LINDSAY LOHAN HAS A HOT DATE AT THE GROVE, PARTIES UNTIL 1AM AT WINE BAR
lohan030611_05-full.jpg

Lindsay Lohan went to the Otheroom bar on Abbot Kinney in Venice last night, and the actress was out until 1am with her pals! As you know, Lilo is due in court on Thursday for her felony grand theft case, and whether she accepts the DA's plea deal or not, she'll be facing some serious jail time. Maybe she just wants to live it up before she heads back behind bars?
Lilo also went to the movies on Sunday, and though she tweeted, "I l♡vedddddd "thε αdjustmεnt burεαu", she failed to mention that she was on a hot date! Sources tell X17online exclusively that the starlet was with a tall, dark and handsome mystery man, and no, it wasn't her brother Michael, because we snapped him jetting out of LAX yesterday with younger bro Cody. The unidentified dude picked her up from her house and took her to The Grove for their movie date, and it looks like Lilo is trying to keep this romance on the DL.
"She definitely didn't want to be seen with him," the source tells us. "Lindsay wouldn't get out of the car because of the photographers, and she ended up calling security and driving around the other side of the mall when she left." Now we really wanna know who it is!
x17

Hope she l♡vεsssss mugshots, cavity searches, prison food, exciting bunkmates and all the other fun activities she's setting herself up for!

Last edited by a moderator:
has the man jewelry "shopping" with her been identified? i wonder if he has a police record.

Sounds like ANOTHER sure thing, Hundred Million Dollar Lawsuit!! B)

Lindsay Upset With 'SNL' Over Miley's Insults

3/7/2011 by TMZ Staff
Lindsay Lohan has fired off a letter to "Saturday Night Live" honcho Lorne Michaels -- explaining she was disappointed with him for allowing Miley Cyrus to take digs at her on the show ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... she had considered Lorne a mentor and a father figure -- and felt betrayed that he would let Miley mock her on TV -- so LiLo sent an email to let him know she was upset.

In case you missed the show -- Miley finished her opening monologue with a musical number which included the lyric, "I never stole a necklace or got a DUI .. never cheated on wife like that golfer guy ... so what if you can see a little boob from the side ... I'm sorry if I'm not perfect."

We're told Lindsay hasn't received an email back yet.

That woman in post 939 is Meg Matthews who used to be married to Noel Gallagher from Oasis. She's 45.

^ No, TMZ just says they were told it had been sent...They should just pay the $100mil and be done with it...:rolleyes:
BUT- here's where it gets really interesting... :o

Lindsay Jeweler May Have Screwed Prosecutor

3/6/2011 3:59 AM PST by TMZ Staff
The "victim" in the alleged Lindsay Lohan jewelry store heist just cashed in on the surveillance video and in the process may have really messed up the prosecutor's case.
The jewelry store -- Kamofie & Co. -- has been working with a broker for the last few days and the broker has been on the horn with numerous media outlets, salivating at the prospect of cashing in.

The video has been sold -- but it's causing fits for the lawyers in the case, particularly the prosecutor.

Lindsay's defense is that the necklace was a loan ... the jeweler begged to differ. So intent is critical, and if the jeweler is called to the stand and admits this was just a convenient way of scoring some quick cash from the media, Kamofie will have about as much credibility as (insert favorite celebrity who lied in "comment" section).

We know lawyers in the case have been in touch with the people at Kamofie, trying to dissuade them from selling the tape ... to no avail.

No word on how this will affect plea bargain negotiations. TMZ broke the story ... in the next few days, Shawn Holley, Lindsay's lawyer, and prosecutor Danette Meyers will meet in chambers with Judge Keith Schwartz ... sources tell us Holley is trying to get the judge to commit to a short jail sentence if Lindsay cops a plea.

Stay tuned ...

Why doesn't she fire a letter off to herself, i.e. the criminal.

Dina proves once again how delusional she is
While Lindsay Lohan works to stay sober and faces criminal charges for felony grand theft, her father Michael Lohan has checked into Celebrity Rehab for anger management issues. Michael's ex Dina exclusively tells RadarOnline.com that his decision to become a cast member of the hit show is "unforgivable."

"We have tried to be as private as possible during this difficult time, and now he plans to exploit our family even more, it is unforgivable," Dina wrote in an exclusive statement to RadarOnline.com.

Shooting for the VH1 reality show began last Wednesday and Michael’s treatment is expected to last for about 21 days. Although the family is supportive of his need for rehab, they feel doing it on a TV show is unnecessary.

"After a long overdue need for rehab, the family is relieved Michael is finally getting help. Once again, we're all very disappointed by his constant yearn for attention," Dina explained.

"Getting rehabilitated does not require the spotlight and at this crucial time, discretion would have been appropriate."

Lindsay is due back in court on March 10 to reveal whether she has decided to take a plea deal in the felony grand theft case involving a $2,500 necklace.

Dina added: "With everything we have been through, he still chooses to put his need for publicity before his obligation of being a father."
radaronline

While Ali Lohan is in town from the East Coast, Lindsay's kid sister is trying to make a lasting impression with Los Angeles casting agents.
Ali and mom Dina Lohan stopped by Nancy Nayor Battino Casting in LA this morning for an audition to see if Lilo's sis has what it takes for the small screen. The fact that the casting call was for a witch-related project makes it that much more delicious.
The agency tells X17online exclusively:
"We're doing casting this morning for The Secret Circle ... a pilot for the CW."
The Secret Circle is based on a book by L.J. Smith ... the author of The Vampire Diaries. The TV show will be about a group of young witches in a group called "The Club" who dominate their highschool. Can we say Mean Girls?
Such a bummer that after the audition, Mama Lohan and Ali had auto problems with Lindsay's Escalade. Looks like Lilo may have to cough up some of her hard-earned dough to get her ride back in check.
x17online

Although the family is supportive of his need for rehab, they feel doing it on a TV show is unnecessary.

Actually, it might be necessary since he no doubt could not afford to go otherwise...:huh:

Dino Loser is just mad because Michael Loser took her spot on the show & her spotlight.

CelebRehab is nothing more than a faked up marketing ploy for wannabe & washed up actors. Shame on Drew.

what about dina and lindsay going on TV and talking about lindsay's hoarding to access hollywood or one of those shows? wasnt that exploitative? :innocent:

i read the secret circle books when i was in the 6th grade (sue me, i read a lot of trash:lol:) they were actually pretty good. but i dont see ali as any of the characters.

Does anyone know at this point, aside from the spin, what is likely to happen on Thursday? If she pleads guilty to a reduced charge, do they take her away or is it going to be a new court date for the 15th time? If she pleads not guilty, which sounds likely, do they schedule a trial date- no doubt like for August or something? What about the probation violation, remember that? Where does that stand? I'm confused- I thought when people were on probation and got arrested for a felony they were put in jail until it was resolved...or it that not the case on Planet Lohan?? :blink:

Lohan to Sue Jewelry Store Over Surveillance Tape
19 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is preparing to sue Kamofie & Company jewelry store -- claiming they had no right to cash in from the sale of the infamous surveillance tape ... because Lindsay never gave them the right to use her image for profit ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the surveillance video tell TMZ ... the store pocketed $40k for selling the exclusive rights to the video to "Entertainment Tonight" for one week.

And that's only the beginning of Kamofie's payday ... after the one week exclusivity period, the store will make even more money when the tape is sold non-exclusively to other media outlets.

We're told Lohan met with her lawyers today ... no word on when she plans to file the lawsuit.
tmz.com

Talk about shameless. The criminal on probation trying to sue the store they stole from, because they don't appreciate (i.e. didn't profit from) the CCTV footage of the criminal action being shown to the public.

^ Is there anyone even remotely involved with the Lohans who doesn't come off as sleazy?? :doh:

nice try. she consented to being filmed as soon as she walked through the door.

and convenience stores always sell the surveillance videos of robberies etc. to local news shows. i havent heard of any criminals sucessfully suing any stores like that. :innocent:

i really hope she goes to jail. if there were any of us accused of these crimes our butts would be jail.

Does anyone know at this point, aside from the spin, what is likely to happen on Thursday?...
LiLoser's lawyer is taking the plea bargain before the judge in an attempt to determine what, if any, reduction the judge might accept compared to the DA's offer.

Net net will be 15 to 30 days served, unless LiLoser tries to beat the rap. Then ... with an LA jury ... who knows? Jury $$$ tampering isn't out of the question out there.

Dina Lohan told RadarOnline.com exclusively: “Once again, celebrities are faced with the possibilities of their normal daily activity being filmed and sold without their knowledge and their consent, and our family is looking into formal legal action.”

And Dina’s attorney, Stephanie Ovadia, told RadarOnline.com exclusively: “I’ve been contacted by the family, and we are investigating the situation and looking into the unauthorized use of an image, invasion of privacy, unjust enrichment, and other possible legal avenues.”

Lindsay is facing a felony grand theft charge from her Kamofie & Co. outing. Prosecutors say she walked out of the story without paying for a $2,500 necklace. RadarOnline.com broke the story that she was under investigation for theft and a search warrant had been issued for her home.
radaronline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->