Keeping Up With Lindsay #3 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The classy behavior continues.... :rolleyes:

Michael Lohan -- I'm Ambushing Lindsay with 'Rehab'

3/8/2011 9:20 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Lohan won't just be attending Lindsay's court hearing on Thursday -- TMZ has learned, he'll have an entire crew of "Celebrity Rehab" cameras in tow ... but not if the Lohan Clan can stop him.

Michael told reporters last night about his plans to have the "Rehab" crew film him being a supportive father in court -- when Lindsay will either plea to grand theft or go to trial -- but we're told Dina and the fam found out ... and now they're trying to stop the whole operation before it happens.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the family is FURIOUS -- claiming Michael is making a mockery of Lindsay's court date ... turning the entire thing into a spectacle ... and now they're scrambling to find a way to shut him down.

There's a precedent though -- cameras have previously been allowed in Judge Schwartz' courtroom ... so Mama Lohan and co. might be S.O.L.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will that lead to a punch up between the two Michaels? Dina and Ali vs two Lindsay lookalikes in a tag team round? Cody vs Fudgie The Whale?

Cody vs Fudgie The Whale?

I would like to remind everyone Fudgie is not to be trifled with!! :shock:

fudgiethewhale.jpg

Carvel.com

OH!! NO!! PLEASE!! Leave my sister alone!! She hates having her picture taken!! She is a sensitive artist/designer who never wants publicity- it is a family trait; we believe in privacy above all things!! :blink: :rolleyes:

Lindsay Lohan leaves a medical building in Brentwood and heads to lunch at Katsuya with her sister Ali. Lohan is seen sporting metallic silver flats and a pink button up top. March 8, 2011.

lindsaylohanlindsaylohau.jpg

zimbio.com

Medical building? Is that Lohanese for Duckbill-drivethrough?

Why doesn't the family spend time together when Lindsay isn't about to go to jail? Oh yea...because there aren't so many cameras about then.

^ Who knows- but remember when they all went nuts when someone got their hands on her 'personal' medical things at the hospital? Not that I approve of releasing such information, but I bet there were plenty of things in that file... :doh:

All proceeds should go to the M&D Lohan Mental Health Foundation... :evil:
(Wouldn't it be funny if the final bid was like $300 !!!?)

Lindsay's Jewelry Store -- AUCTIONING the Necklace

3/9/2011 6:48 AM PST by TMZ Staff

The $2,500 necklace that Lindsay Lohan allegedly stole from a jewelry store is officially hitting the auction block ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the Kamofie and Co. jewelry store announced, "We have decided to sell the diamond necklace through auction, and give the proceeds to charity."

As for the specific charity -- the rep states, “We invite the public to make suggestions as to the most appropriate charity to receive the benefit of the sale’s proceeds."

According to the rep, the auction will not take place until AFTER the criminal case is resolved "by plea bargain, or trial or some other means."

The necklace is currently being held as evidence by the L.A. County District Attorney.

GAME ON!! :woot: Anyone know what time the show is tomorrow??

No Deal for Lindsay Lohan

24 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer and the prosecutor have left the judge's chambers ... and TMZ has learned there will not be a plea deal.

We're told LiLo's attorney Shawn Holley wanted to see what sentence the judge would hand down if Lindsay pled guilty to felony grand theft.

As TMZ first reported, prosecutor Danette Meyers wanted Lindsay to get 6 months in jail, but Holley was hoping the judge would make a better offer. Apparently that didn't happen.

Since no deal was reached ... Lindsay will be in court tomorrow and Judge Keith Schwartz will assign the case to Judge Stephanie Sautner for trial. Sautner will also oversee Mel Gibson's plea deal on Friday.

Sautner will hold a preliminary hearing and sources involved in the case are virtually certain she will violate Lindsay's probation and she will go immediately to jail while awaiting trial.

Holley could not be reached for comment

EXTRA!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!! :woot: This is absolutely ridiculous...

Fat Lady Hasn't Sung In Lindsay Lohan Theft Case!

36 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Bulletin!!!! Lindsay Lohan's plea deal may not be dead after all.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay will get a continuance in court Thursday so she can have more time to mull over the judge's offer -- which POSITIVELY involves jail time.

As we reported, no deal was struck Wednesday during a meeting in chambers with Judge Keith Schwartz, Shawn HolleyandDanette Meyers.

Judge Schwartz previously made it clear ... if Lindsay didn't cop a plea Thursday morning he'd send the case out to a trial judge.

But we've learned the judge is now allowing Lindsay more time to mull over his offer.

The fact that Lindsay is actually thinking about accepting Judge Schwartz' offer is a huge step -- because she has been adamant up to this point that she will NOT go back to jail.

Lindsay tells TMZ, "I am ready for court tomorrow, and I believe that the truth will prevail through all of this."

"I am ready for court tomorrow, and I believe that the truth will prevail through all of this."

Give her Natalie's Oscar! :cry:

What time is the big show!!? Damn- and I have to have a doctor's appointment today... :angry:

8:30am
(in one hour, according to my google search for 'at what time will the **** hit the fan?)

Live Lohan in Court

4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is due in court today to face Judge Keith Schwartz again -- but Lindsay is not ready to decide if she'll accept the judge's offer to settle the case ... an offer that involves jail time.

As we first reported -- Lindsay's lawyer Shawn Holley tried to bang out a last minute deal yesterday with Judge Schwartz and prosecutor Danette Meyers ... but the judge wasn't buyin' what Lindsay was sellin'. Lindsay wants a sentence that does NOT involve jail time.

We're live inside and outside court -- the hearing is set to go down at 8:30 AM PT.

Stay tuned!!!

She's now 5 minutes late.

Edit: Now 15 minutes late and hasn't left her Venice house

Edit 2: Vehicle has left her garage

Well that was an awful waste of time :lol:

btw, was she wearing a leather/plastic kind of dress to court?
save that for the playroom Lindsay...

at least she wore black tights under her short dress..

here is an explanation from the latimes.

Lindsay Lohan must return to court April 22 for a preliminary hearing on a felony grand theft charge for allegedly stealing a necklace from a Venice jewelry store and to decide whether she was in violation of her probation in a previous drunk driving case.
Judge Keith Schwartz said Judge Stephanie Sautner will preside over the April hearing.
Lohan arrived shortly after 9 a.m. wearing a beige dress, black tights and a long ponytail.
Schwartz admonished Lohan to present any additonal information under seal to keep the information away from the prying eyes of tabloid reporters.
"Thankfully this case doesn't involve military secrets," he said. "I can't belive TMZ and Radar Online. These guys ought to be in the foreign services. They ought to hook up with the CIA and work for them.
"I don't even tell my wife what's going on so I can't understand how they find out. It's not fair to either side to have these things leaked out in dribs or drabs. It doesn't benefit anybody, so please try to keep every offer I made confidential, and that's that."
Earlier, video cameras were lined up thickly from the street by the courthouse to the entrance. A bevy of photographers jostled each other for a better vantage point. News vans clogged the parking lots. Lohan is facing a felony grand theft charge for allegedly stealing a necklace from a Venice jewelry store.
Lohan has been seeking a deal that would keep her out of jail, but at her last court appearance Schwartz made it clear that would not be an option -- at least in his courtroom.
If convicted of grand theft, she could face significant jail time. If she decides not to accept the plea deal, her case will be set for a preliminary hearing in front of another judge to determine whether there is enough evidence for her to stand trial.

radaronline sez
The Mean Girls star, 24, was given the option to return before Judge Schwartz on Friday, March 25 when, at that time, she can plead either ‘guilty’ or ‘no contest’ to the felony grand theft charge. The judge has previously told Lindsay that if she does accept a plea deal, it will involve some jail time.
If Lindsay does not accept a plea deal and instead intends to fight the charge, Judge Schwartz said she will have to face fellow Judge Stephanie Sautner for a preliminary hearing on April 22.
Judge Schwartz said that at that hearing, the judge will decide if there is enough evidence to bound her over for trial on the felony grand theft charge related to the theft of a $2,500 necklace from a jewelry store in Venice Ceach, CA. Judge Schwartz also said that at that time, her parole violation will be dealt with also.
At one point in the hearing, Judge Schwartz acknowledged RadarOnline.com and other news outlets for their aggressive reporting in this story.

^Yet another waste of time...:cry:

So of interest to no one, one of the White House Gate Crashers (don't ask) is on Celeb Rehab with Michael, and she got thrown off the show...Michael 'let' her husband stay at his LA apartment while all of this stupidity went down, but NOW... :unsure: (You leave rehab with a camera crew to take care of an apartment problem? Only on Planet Lohan!!)

...As for Michael Lohan's role in all this?
Lindsay's father also checked into Celebrity Rehab, and had allowed Tareq (the husband) to live in his West Hollywood apartment while Michaele filmed the show.
But Monday night, Lohan was furious at Tareq, claiming he owed him rent for the apartment - $2,500 for three weeks - which Tareq didn't pay.
When the money wasn't paid promptly, Michael left the Pasadena Recovery Center, with cameras in tow, to confront Tareq at the apartment.
With a camera crew in tow, obviously, Michael returned to the apartment from Celebrity Rehab and the Pasadena Recovery Center to evict Tareq.
MiLo claims that he was successful. Guess we'll see in VH1!

this is OT but tareq's police record is frightening, combined with the whole gatecrash thing he strikes me as a terrorist..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->