Keeping Up With Lindsay #3 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethii

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
Please stay on topic

Looks like Inferno could be out in January. What a way to begin 2011. Nobody wants to work with her now. Who is going to want to work with her after this?!
Wilder told RadarOnline.com: “Lindsay is happy and I have been sending her some films starring several ["]actors["] that we would like to cast alongside her in our movie.

“She just received them so we are still waiting for her feedback but we really want her to be part of the whole experience even although she is not physically here in Los Angeles,” he added.
“Lindsay told me that she is working to get a work pass so that she can get out and meet us to discuss the project. Obviously, she would probably need some kind of monitor and I think that she feels cooped up sometimes which is understandable.”
Despite the ongoing struggles, Wilder says the actress “seems to be doing well” and is still “excited about Inferno.”
radaronline.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been sending her some films starring several ["]actors["] that we would like to cast alongside her in our movie.

Wait- isn't John Holmes dead? :unsure: Oh well, I'm sure David Hasselhoff is available...
And, again, the financing (and surety bond) is coming from where? :blink:

Just caught a rerun of "That 70s Show" where she guest starred while still flame red. (Did she meet Wilmer there or before?) Kelso utters a prophetic line towards the end about her character "She's obviously a lunatic!!"

The Betty Ford 'Plastics'
llohanfriend11111002ful.jpg

x17

^ Advanced Basic Training for a biker bar.... :blink:

^ OK.... :blink: At least she saw him- I was afraid he might go Black Ops Rogue and rappel in from a helicopter or something... :ninja:

Oh for gods sake. She's managed to get herself a fashionable, attractive clique in Betty Ford?!

Beats the hell out of six months in the County Jail- doesn't it?? :wink:

57174celebrityparadisec.jpg

celebrity-paradise.com

I need to study law because I do not understand why she gets full 'rehabilitation' (incl. trips to cinema and shopping everyday + freedom of movement) while others get jail and punishment. When she has 'recovered' I think she should do a few months community service.

^ Yeah, in some place like Wexford, Texas or something...somewhere with no paparazzi or locals who even care who she is...! :huh:

^ In that case she'd have Ali and Cody dress up as a 40 year old Central American paparazzo and shout things like 'heeyy leendsay' 'looking great!' - to which she can pout and feign irritation.

^ Yes, I can just see her at the local Waffle House, saying to the hostess "I demand to be seated immediately!!", and they say "Darlin', there are only four people in here today!!" :shock: :lol:

They should have filmed that instead of Georgia Bore :P

^ Good to see him out with his big old Mercedes, snakeskin boots and a walking advertisement for the dangers of bad plastic surgery! Too bad he has to be taken to court on a regular basis for not paying his child support, huh? :blink:

Well, Michael has already dated girls that look like Lindsay circa 2010, looks like he's now dating Lindsay circa 2020 (if she doesn't get her sh!t together).

^ Yes, it's Back to the Future...:rolleyes:
Lindsay looks very good in some of those pictures; Kate Moss Syndrome I guess- do anything and everything to yourself and still look good...for the time being, anyway... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->