Hottest Item?

The lotus bag: Beautiful, chic, completely out of my price range. :wacko:

The boots: Eh. I'll pick up a pair from Goodwill before the trend gets big. I've smelled this one coming for a while.

Chanel cases: I'm going to figure out how to make one of these using some old Elton Johns......... B)

I dont know how much it is. :huh:

I got it as a gift from an insider. He has access to all this great stuff and he gave it to me as a gift for being a good friend :flower:

those male wristband things remnid me of my immortal :innocent:

i NEED NEED NEED that chanel casette bag! i hope someone rips it off in a cheaper price..miss sixty, diesel...maybe?

but i NEED IT.

Originally posted by crystalized@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 8:38 am
i NEED NEED NEED that chanel casette bag! i hope someone rips it off in a cheaper price..miss sixty, diesel...maybe?
Please DO NOT buy either miss sixty or diesel! those brands are 100% OUT here in Italy!!!

And more important: I would NEVER buy something that is the COPY of something else.

Anyway I have to admit that Chanel is way too expensive for younger people... :cry:

Originally posted by crystalized@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 7:38 am

i NEED NEED NEED that chanel casette bag!
I need(ed?) that cassette clutch, too. Simply because it's just so ridiculous.

I keep trying to convince myself to be a moron and pay the $1600 for it, but I just cannot. There is so so so so much more I could buy with that money.

As (though I rarely agree) Vogue said (in their Jan. 2003 issue) there is no "it" item for Spring...

Originally posted by CelineChic@Feb 21 2004, 04:45 PM
I dont know how much it is. :huh:
I got it as a gift from an insider. He has access to all this great stuff and he gave it to me as a gift for being a good friend :flower:
[snapback]168756[/snapback]​
His initials weren't JML were they?
If so we have a mutual friend :D :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->