How Much Do You Spend

as for TIPS:

anything ranging from MAHARISHI pants to special jewelry, to LEONOR GREYL skin care etc.! :wink:

after all, they are important people to me. they make or break a look :blush:

Im thinking about giving my mohawk a kick...or maybe change of style...any suggestions :innocent:

Something like this, perhaps? :innocent:

post-9-1078002915.jpg

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Feb 24th, 2004 - 12:06 pm
The last time I got my hair done I paid $170, I spend thousands and thousands of $$$ on fabulous clothes so I NEED to have fab hair and make up as well
I'm the opposite. I would rather drop the big bucks on my hair because I think that having a great style there can really help to pull your look together, no matter how much you spent on what else you have or where it came from.

Last time I got my hair cut, I spent $80.00. The cut was $70.00, and I left a decent tip. I used to pay around $170.00-$200.00, as my old stylist (I'm currently hair-homeless due to her retirement) was more expensive, and I'd give anything to get her back... but it isn't going to happen. I know it. She knows it. I have to move on.
:cry:
I'm sorry guys, I think I'm having a moment.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Feb 24th, 2004 - 5:49 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Feb 24th, 2004 - 5:49 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-DressageChick@Feb 24th, 2004 - 5:16 pm
I wanna donate to locks of love, but I'm kind of scared. I need a couple more inches. maybe in a year I'll be ready, but I'm afraid of looking really bad. Plus its taken me so long to grow my hair out, I don't know if I want to part with it so quickly.
I got my hair cut short again over the summer and donated my hair to them. It was a nice feeling... :blush: [/b][/quote]
Yeah I had long hair since I was a kid and last year I chopped it to a Kelly Osbournes-esque choppy messy hair do..

.I thought I couldn't go through with it, but I was happy to know that my hair went to a cancer patient who needs it more than I do. :wink: I could always grow it back, but they never will be able to grow their hair. :cry:

Now my hair is fine..its shoulder length...I wanna keep it around this length again, but it was a nice change for once to have ultra short hair. :flower:

Originally posted by enrichi@Apr 15th, 2004 - 5:34 pm
I used to pay around $170.00-$200.00, as my old stylist (I'm currently hair-homeless due to her retirement) was more expensive, and I'd give anything to get her back... but it isn't going to happen. I know it. She knows it. I have to move on.
:cry:
I'm sorry guys, I think I'm having a moment.
LOL...I know how it feels...my stylist left me too! :cry: this awesome dude who doesn't even use a comb when cutting..just some razors and scissors...he made it so easy to style my hair...now it takes me more time to fix it or else it looks like :yuk: if I leave it alone....

Hhhmmm...anyone in LA know any hair stylist who are miracle workers for hair...?
I get mine cut at Umbertos..they are good, but I wanna see if I can find "THE" hair person for me.

My hair grows at a positively abnormal speed so I've long figured that there's no need for expensive hair cuts, except for important occasions (which don't happen very often). In the past I've spent up to $75 for a hair cut, come home ecstatic about how it looks, only to lose its shape altogether in a little more than a week. :angry:

So now I go to a nice place near my house, to a barber who's been cutting my hair for almost 10 years. He charges about $25 for a basic cut, which is reasonable, plus he knows me so well that I don't really need to tell him what I'm aiming for and my pet peeves. I *really* hate having to do that in the rare occasions when I'm having my hair cut at a new place. :ninja:

I have short hair and because of the crazy speed in which it grows, I'm getting haircuts as often as every 2-3 weeks... :shock:

Till now ive spent about $50-100 per haircut and paint. But Ive cut my hair recently because I felt that I have to do it. Ill post some pics of myself soon. :blush:

I pay nothing! :D

I go to Paul Mitchell hair school right now so don't have to pay anything for cuts or trims... and color is pretty cheap for me, too!

Originally posted by tgp@Feb 24 2004, 10:47 AM
here in West Texas-$30-50

in Austin( where I used to live and am moving back to)-$50-100
[snapback]171451[/snapback]​

:innocent:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Feb 24 2004, 01:06 PM
The last time I got my hair done I paid $170....

last time i got my hair done it was at the jacques dessange salon in houston, and i paid around that price range... but usually i just get mine at toni & guy here in austin and pay around $60-70.

I generally spend around $30, but I just went and got my hair coloured today, and I'm going in for a cut soon, which is at a different salon than my usual, and I'll be spending about $50. I don't mind spending a little more every once in a while - I really only cut my hair twice a year, anyway.

Wow you guys cheap !!! Here it costs at least 40$ to get a hair cut!!! A cut and color is at least 120$ over here!!! I am a student and can hardly ever afford it so my hair is pretty lame :(

I usually pay about 100 Australian dollars for the standard cut/tint/blowdry and I think that is reasonable because even though I'm a student (hence, slightly discounted rate), I have really long, thick hair.
In my current situation I wouldn't want to spend any more than 200 Australian dollars and that would be for a damn good haircut! B)
NB: at the moment 100 AUD = 73 USD

I used to just take a pair of scissors and cut it myself..my hair is curly so nobody would be the wiser..and maybe go to a salon once a year.
Then I discovered hairmodeling/hair guinepig-ing which was free an cool..I never went away crying.
Now I treat myself 3-4 times a year, I get cut/highlights...the works for about 400$/200£ at the moment.

So, there are three people here who pay $10,000 for a haircut? :lol: :rolleyes:

Mine are free.

Rien!
I pay nothing to my friend who cuts it. I stay away from salons, I´ve never been happier with my hair than now. The last time I went to a salon, I left in tears...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->