How Much Do You Shave?

all of my leg... but in the summer it's hard... i dont like to shave before going to the beach.. i end up getting major razor burn from the salt water...

I shave my knee down but I like to shave it all once a week or more because it feels alot better!

I shave everything, though occasionally I neglect the backs of my thighs when I'm lazy.

Ok, for people who shave all of it, how far up on your thigh do you go? Like, to the butt or all the way to the hip? I really need like, shaving lessons or something :unsure:

I usually wax from calves to knees, but whenever im on the rush i just shave.

I've no hair beyond my knees... so I don't think shaving past there would be worth my while.

i look younger but not often enough every three days or i get all george cluney

Wow, I didn't know so many folks still shaved. I wax every 3-4 weeks. If I shave, the next day I have stubble and in growns. My hair is thick and coarse!

in summer, i shave about once a week, the entire leg. in the winter.. oh pleaaaaase. you'll be luck if i shave once a month. :ninja:

When I was in school I had to wear a uniform so I'd shave a bit over the knee and almost every day, but now I shave my whole leg cause I don't really like wearing jeans that much. Though I do it maybe once a week or so. It's such a chore but waxing sounds too painful.

Not nearly enough... every few days? UnderArms every morning, they must be completely hair free or I am not satisfied

Underarms - every other day. I get a rash is I do it every day.
Legs - at the most, every third day (my leg hair is blond). At the least, once a week :ninja: In the winter, maybe more :ninja::ninja: I shave to mid-thigh when I do.

Has anyone gotten electrolysis? That's something I'd be interested in. I seriously HATE shaving!! Any words of advice for electrolysis? Worth it? It seems like I'd reap my money back if I did it sooner than later...

legs: ever 5 days... I shave more during summer...
underarms: whenever I need to, normally every 4 days...

I shave the first half of my leg about once a month (about when it shows up). I dont have hair on my thighs.

How often do you shave?

Legs, arms, wherever else? Or do you wax instead?

I'm afraid I'm one of the few girls on my cross country team at school who doesn't shave my legs weekly/daily. Due in part to how it grows back within a couple of days and my laziness. I was just wondering the time span for others.

i shave my legs every 2 days..

my hair grows slow :ermm::lol:

i could go a week and have it look like its been shaven very recently..
but once i feel the little prickles, i shave them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->