How Much Sleep Do You Get?

^phew -_- i thought i was talking nonsense :lol: i actually notice it sometimes.

I really love to sleep..but from monday to friday I go to bed at 11.30 -12.00 and wake up at 7.00 :( , during week end I wake up at 9.00-10.00...and sometimes I sleep in afternoon!:P

My whole life seems to revolve around sleep, and not in the good way. :angry:

Yesterday, I was so sleepy since I fell asleep at about 2 and woke up at 6:30.
I fell asleep while studying for my final :o. And my mom woke me up to get in an actual sleeping position, and organize. I thought it was 1AM, but it was only 11:30 so I started studying again.
I went to bed at about 1AM, and had a dream where almost all my hair fell out. :( (My hair has been falling out a lot lately.)
And I was talking to my old teachers yesterday, and I think they are worried now since I was saying how I don't feel like I get enough sleep. I said the least was about 5 hours, which is true for the most part (accept when I have those tests and assignments).
I wanted to do a project on sleeping habits. For example: Do activites that a person does before bed affect their sleep? But since it couldn't be done in class, she wouldn't permit me to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
hours sleep

how much hours sleep do you need?

and how long have u slept for?

how little hav u slept for?

fashionlives - before you start a new thread it is important that you do a thorough search to see if a similar thread has already been made.

My bed is very hard and my pillow is uncomfortable - plus I have to share it with my boyfriend and my cat (James Earl Jones). So James Earl Jones likes to sleep on my face and neck, snoring all the while - and Oliver likes to blow noxious morning breath gasses into my face. So I usually go to sleep around 3:30/4am and then wake up at 7am to feed James, then doze off back to sleep until 12-1pm. It's really terrible, I feel wiped out.

this week and last week i've been going to bed at 2am and getting up at 8-9 am.
*cries*

As of recently, around 5 hours IF I'm lucky. I'm just terribly stressed out right now.

I used to require 12 hours just to remember my name, it's scaled back to 8, I normally wake up at around 9 every morning, just naturally wake up.

It's a nice feeling to be refreshed every morning w/o the services of Red Bull...

in the past, i havent been a very good sleeper...
i'm working on that.....
generally takes me a long time to fall asleep....

but i try to be in bed between 10:30 to 11:30....
i fall asleep by 12:30 or 1....
and then am up by about 8 or 9....

thats a huge improvement for me....
i used to go to bed at 4AM and be up at 8.....

:clap:

I'm one of those loons that needs over 10 hours to actually be rested, but deprivation has become a lifestyle. I don't know what I'd do without my coffee maker and stock of Red Bull.

I get around 10 hours of sleep...thats not over doing it, it is? hehe

5-6 hours on a weekday, 7-8 hrs on the weekends.........10 if i'm lucky....

I usually get 7,5 hours of sleep, but I need so much more. Every evening I have such good intentions about going to bed earlier. But it never happens.:P

Lately I can't seem to fall asleep.. I go to bed at 12 but by 4 I'm still not asleep! So I get up have a drink check my email or watch some TV and try to fall asleep again around 5.. and then I wake up way too late, like around 1 or 2 and I'm wasting my day :( School starts next week which means I have to get up at 7 and I don't know how I will manage!

drusilla said:
I'm one of those loons that needs over 10 hours to actually be rested, but deprivation has become a lifestyle. I don't know what I'd do without my coffee maker and stock of Red Bull.

I thought I was crazy! Other people actually need 10 hours, like I do?

Quite honestly, I never feel adequately rested... maybe I'm low on iron? I have no idea. But no matter how much sleep I get, once 1 or 2pm rolls around, I'm in need of a nap... or just have no energy whatsoever. :unsure:

gosh i could sleep constantly that is my aim in my life sleep and occasionally wake up for some haribo

I try to get at least 7-8 when I work the next day. On my days off, 9-10 hours, otherwise I feel like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->