i-D August 2008 : Naomi Campbell & Stefano Pilati by Inez & Vinoodh

I-D is becoming better and better. They have the right supermodels to put on the covers...

ID mag is the new "it" fashion magazine

I can't wait to get this tomorrow :buzz:

wow I love this! I'm so late, but that's what happens when you don't have access to Internet for one week :lol: Stunning cover, I'm definitely getting this!

^^^^ haha

Whats with all the content?

The cover is all high fashion but the content is all menswear and male models (primarily)

weird :innocent:

Love the cover! Naomi is amazing, after all these years; she delievers, once again! :heart:

So this issue is all about menswear? Kind of interesting for me and maybe I will try to find one.
Thanks for the vid!:flower:

I saw this today, the cover is amazing. But I thought it was silly just buying it for the cover

^^^^ haha

Whats with all the content?

The cover is all high fashion but the content is all menswear and male models (primarily)

weird :innocent:

The february and august issue of i-D are always focused on menswaer.

OMG this is sooo brilliant, thanks for posting, did you make the video?Fantastic idea.^_^:heart:

Although, with all the great feedback I got from it, I'm tempted to say yes :P But no, i-D has done this for almost a year, publishing it on their website (sometimes) and always on their myspace, so sorry to disappoint you :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonapy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->