i-D Pre-Fall 2012

New cover with Ben Drew

297505_10151192727611874_2046161856_n.jpg

facebook.com/idmagazineofficial

^ no idea who he is, but that's a good cover. Love his eye.

^ Ben Drew is an English rapper, singer-songwriter, actor and film director from Forest Gate, London.
He's better known as Plan B.

Best cover so far, LOVE him.

Just when I thought we were done with the covers :doh:

facebook/idmagazineofficial

Plan B! if I don't get Sundbo's cover, I want this one!
Love this guy, although his new album is not really my cup of tea.
The Defamation... was brilliant though.

I love the Solve cover, and the sneak peak at the Solve editorial inside. The paint splatters all over the models looked cool, and the zoomed out affect on the Solve editorial sneak peak is fantasic!

Now to the covers, I think Kellys is my favorate, even though I don't think shes that attractive. Her cover is definetly the most energetic and filled with personality. I would also like Charlottes if she didnt have a pizza slice covering her face (seriously, who thought of that one? :blink: )

My favourite has got to be either Kelly's or Guo Yupei for sure. Both such creative ways of covering the eye!

Those last three covers are great, but they look like outtakes from the issue with 20 unknown Asain women from a few months ago.

The one with Plan B is also good.

I found Kelly's cover quite appealing. Her smile looks quite natural and there's something really cute about it. I really don't get the hate towards her.
Never heard about this Plan B guy before but I should definitely say that his cover is my favorite. He's also very handsome.

I just got a subscription to i-D for my birthday and I swear if the first one I get is one of the Terry ones I'm going to cry. I cant stand any of those "models" (wtf is so special about Cara?!?!?!) But I don't understand the Asian ones, they have no bearing on youth. And they look like the covers from a couple issues ago. I'm dying for Solve's, it's by far the best one.

The Plan B's cover is really cute! he looks like a little kid with that jumper and he has a pair of nice eyes that captured perfectly on this cover

I actually like the asian models' covers a lot better, especially the 3rd cover.

For me Charlotte, Cara and Kelly's covers fit best for ''youthful''. I don't get the asian covers as ''youthful'' though, maybe the last one, but the first two no.

And I actually love that i-D makes many covers, I'm always anticipating what will they come up with next.

facebook.com/iDmagazineofficial

The Just Kids Issue. Pre-Fall 2012
Cover 9: Twigs
Photography: Matthew Stone
Styling: Matthew Josephs

BIGGER

I looove this covershot, really amazing style, hair an make-up! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh great, now they're overdoing it with the amount of random covers again.
Kel & Herieth's is obviously my favorite and I'm definitely going to get that one. But I also like the Asian ones, especially the one Guo Yupie and the one with Li Jia. The other one is cute too but the hair looks gross. I have no idea who Plan B and Twigs are and I don't care for their covers, really. I really hope this time there will be accompanying editorials for all covers and not just all the the single shots appearing inside the magazine, too. I hate when i-D does that, it makes the cover overload even more pointless.

Meghan Collison by Patrick Demarchelier

i-donline.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->