i-D Pre-Fall 2012

I think I've lost count of the covers at this point...

Meghan's cover looks like it was shot while shooting Fierce Creatures for August's W.

Jeez, too many already. And none of them are really good, except Kel's, but I kinda like Meghan's too.

I really don't see why they bother instead of making 3 good quality ones.

Wow, Demarchelier back at i-D after 8 years... I love that cover. Meghan looks amazing.

So I'm guessing that i-D is making a cover from every editorial now? This is getting out of hand. I can't remember the last time I loved one of their covers, and the absolute avalanche of them makes it impossible to find one that I even like when I search the newsstands for it. I'm certain I'll never find Herieth's cover, no matter how hard I look for it.

I think I've lost count of the covers at this point...

Meghan's cover looks like it was shot while shooting Fierce Creatures for August's W.

Good call. Patrick Demarchelier was also the one who shot Fierce Creatures so it's safe to say that it was shot on the same day as he was shooting for W.

I find this whole cover malarkey draining, I'll take whatever cover I receive from my subscription. Not going to bother wasting my time or money searching around for other covers from this point onwards. i-D is really beginning to frustrate me with this strategy, anyhow Meghan and Kel & Herieth's covers are probably the best from the bunch along with Ben looking cool.

Not a fan of Meghan or the whole vibe of her cover. How does that even translate to 'Youthful'? Among the three covers that just came in, I think Janice's cover is the best! Honest emotions and a great quirkiness to it.

I really really like meghan's, it's the best i think she has looked on a cover in a while i think, i just super hope my newsagents stock some of the ones i like, which they normally don't :|

Nice to see more covers.. perhaps because they released the conventional ones first and not at the end, in what I understood in previous seasons as a desperate way to make up for the risks they had taken with the first ones, I'm now starting to warm up to the variety of covers.. it feels like one big celebration of pop culture and diversity.. something no other publication does with such belief. Guo Yupei and Janice Alida's covers are my favorites so far.. :heart:

Wow, Demarchelier back at i-D after 8 years... I love that cover. Meghan looks amazing.
I know!!!! Thought the same thing. It feels good to see David Sims for i-D back again, too.

I'm a little bit overwhelmed with the Cover overload. It's way too much in my opinion. Now my chances of getting Kel's and Heriet's or Megan's cover (I love it!) have become like zero. Hopefully the content will make up for it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->