i-D Summer 2010 : Miranda, Gisele & Jeneil

Willy's been doing wonders with Miranda as of late, I'm so glad he photographed her for this, he managed to find something that's been overlooked by a great number of people.. I think she's a gorgeous girl but her next-door looks paired with commercial work hardly generate any intrigue so I'm glad more sides to her beauty are being shown now.. the cover is not a favorite by any means but it's definitely relevant in Miranda's career.. and always nice to see Willy's work there.

Jeneil's story looks quite amazing!. :heart:

I can't wait to see Miranda's editorial ... hopefully someone will post it soon :-) I agree re; general consensus that Miranda's cover is not the best! But I just saw her on Ellen and she's soooo adorable :-)

Jeneil's cover is the best imo, Miranda looks nothing like herself, and Gisele's cover is boring. Also, Jeneil's ed is amazing!

I don't like any of the covers. The text ruins it for me. The contents look interesting though.

Jeneil's editorial is the ugliest thing I have seen in i-D this year. Her poses are unsightly.
'i-Do Exercise Three Times A Week'
Photographer: Cuneyt Akeroglu
Styling: Edward Enninful
Is the photographer turkish? I think it is great that they feature Rıfat Özbek and Hakan Yıldırım in i-D. Good for them.

Bought Gisele's cover today, it stood out among the rest. Miranda's is a lot stronger in real too.
Those photos of Natalia and Lara are beautiful, worth the purchase along. As well as Liya's edit.

HQ of Gisele's cover:

*scan by vogue28

i-D // Summer 2010
Ph. Cedric Buchet​

marilynnewyork.blogspot.com​

Some shots are ok in Constance's editorial.

I saw Gisele's and Jeneil's covers earlier, they were nice enough, but the editorials were too laid-back for me, there wasn't enough to catch my eye - although I'm someone who loves the drama of the autumn-winter season more than any other time of year, so summer issues don't always make that much of an impression on me.

Constance looks so stunning & the Gisele's cover is very pretty through.

Wow @ that shot of Lara, she looks amazing. Jeneil's ed is nice but too much t*ts.

i wish another model was chosen instead of constance, but in spite of it i kind of appreciate her edit. seems to be another strong i-D issue anyway!
thanks for the cover scan.

Tonight I'm Not Takin' No Calls
'cause I'll be Dancin'

Photography Max Farago
Styling Sarah Richardson
Model Eniko Mihalik

(my own scans from i-D Summer 2010)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member