UK Elle February 2010 : Natalie Portman by David Slijper

love the editorial of natalie. she's so beautiful & all so effortlessly. :heart:

A.D.O.R.E! Natalie's shots are breathtaking! Wow! Thanks for the scans

Nice issue, Natalie is such a beauty in every shot especially the first one :heart:and int he black dress, also enjoyed Skyes ed, the styling is great, thanks:flower:

Heavenly cover! Not BLUE! Yey! Thanks for the scans! Adore the cover! So buying this in back issue!
lmao! I know right? It got to the point where I thought I already had an issue because the cover looked so similar. As soon as I can be bothered to leave the house, I am going to get a copy. I just hope my newsagent has it in because I hate snow.

This issue's been floating around in stores since last week, and I've still not had my subscriber's copy... and it appears no-one else has. I'm intrigued to see how the cover looks.

I haven't had my subscription either, same with Bazaar. The newsstand copy was out on Saturday, so hopefully we get them in the mail tomorrow.
Not that I am entirely fussed, with already having the newsstand copy. I've practically read it all now..

I got the newstand copies of Harper's and Elle, and haven't had my subscriptions of either. No doubt they'll blame the weather. Again. My Vogue meanwhile came on Monday, which was odd.

I got the newstand copies of Harper's and Elle, and haven't had my subscriptions of either. No doubt they'll blame the weather.

Because of the weather, I haven't even seen the newsstand copies of most of the issues that are out elsewhere in the UK. This issue of Elle is the only thing I've seen so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natalie has an amazing face. Just watched her in "Brothers" - she was great

Just got an email from Elle explaining that the subscribers copies have been held back due to the snow, and that they have been dispatched.
Hopefully we get them tomorrow then.. :shifty:

HQ Subscribers:

source | scanned by vogue28

^Sooo beautiful, usually I find closeup pics boring on covers but this one is gorgeous and makes me want to see more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->