If Money Was No Object What Bag Would You Get?

Originally posted by BelleIsis@Sep 3 2004, 02:43 PM

Et les sacs d' Hermes?-- ils ont ete achete chez Hermes bien avant la naissance de CC, j'en suis SUR.

Eh bien, chaque'un a son gout!
[snapback]355518[/snapback]​

Since you are relatively new to TFS I must inform you that it is an English board. It is rather rude for one to write in French when others do not understand it.

Why would it be so hard to believe that my mother has bought a Birkin at Hermes? :blink: And they couldn't have been bought before I was born. They didn't exsist before I was born. My mother tells me she bought her first one in the mid 80s, I was obviously born before then. However she does have a Heremes bag that was similar to a Birkin but was not called a Birkin.

And yes we all have our own taste. Some of us more creative and original than others.

Well now that I've wasted 3 minutes of my precious time I think I'll go shopping. Hmmm Maybe I should go buy a Birkin like all those old ladies that go to my social club. :rofl:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Sep 4 2004, 12:09 PM
Why are you alive?  Why do you have an opinion?  Why are you so evil?
:P
[snapback]356349[/snapback]​

I suppose I'm alive because my parents decided to consummate their marriage.

If I didn't have opinions and didn't state them I wouldn't be where I am today. I reckon its a good thing because I find my social and academic/work life to be wonderful. IMO

I'm not evil. I suppose you can call me blunt. Give me a break! It's not like I'm like this in everyday life. Ove rthe internet its different because people can't hit me or throw things at me. In everyday life off the net I'm quite polite and dont pick arguement with strangers.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Sep 4 2004, 12:15 PM
However she does have a Heremes bag that was similar to a Birkin but was not called a Birkin.
[snapback]356351[/snapback]​

My edit button didn't work, but that was supposed to read:

However she DID have a Heremes bag that was similar to a Birkin before I was born but was not called a Birkin.

Ok, MOVING right along...

So, how about those Yankees, eh? :innocent:

On topic: I really like the Balencia motorcycle bag. I'm not sure I would wear it if I could buy one because it's so identifiable, but it has grown on me a lot. I didn't like it that much to begin with, so I'm surprised at how much it appeals to me.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Sep 4 2004, 01:15 PM
Since you are relatively new to TFS I must inform you that it is an English board. It is rather rude for one to write in French when others do not understand it.

Why would it be so hard to believe that my mother has bought a Birkin at Hermes?    :blink:  And they couldn't have been bought before I was born. They didn't exsist before I was born. My mother tells me she bought her first one in the mid 80s, I was obviously born before then. However she does have a Heremes bag that was similar to a Birkin but was not called a Birkin.

And yes we all have our own taste. Some of us more creative and original than others.
Well now that I've wasted 3 minutes of my precious time I think I'll go shopping. Hmmm Maybe I should go buy a Birkin like all those old ladies that go to my social club. :rofl:

Jeez, all I'll say is; you REALLY have a THING about your mother and her Birkins.

A bientot!

Poof! :innocent:

No more Birkin debate, it's just a f**king handbag........... :shock: whoops, minor outburst.

I'm still fantasizing about that YSL croc bag, and it's only $15,000, that's a bargain.......to the Sultan of Brunai.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Sep 4 2004, 01:15 PM

Why would it be so hard to believe that my mother has bought a Birkin at Hermes?    :blink:  And they couldn't have been bought before I was born. They didn't exsist before I was born. My mother tells me she bought her first one in the mid 80s, I was obviously born before then. However she does have a Heremes bag that was similar to a Birkin but was not called a Birkin.

Ahem. Before can I officially poof you, please understand that you MISUNDERSTOOD my post. I was referring to MY undoubtedly having purchased MY Hermes bags before YOU were born. I made no mention of your mother.

I am perfectly happy to drop this, pleasantly--NOW.

Originally posted by BelleIsis@Sep 4 2004, 10:39 PM
Ahem. Before can I officially poof you, please understand that you MISUNDERSTOOD my post. I was referring to MY undoubtedly having purchased MY Hermes bags before YOU were born. I made no mention of your mother.

I am perfectly happy to drop this, pleasantly--NOW.
[snapback]356757[/snapback]​

No misunderstanding on my part, grammer error on yours. If you were speaking of YOUR bags maybe you should of used a possesive adjective (mes sacs), no?

Proper use of possesive adjectives goes a long way :innocent:

Now that you are perfefctly happy to drop this, I dont expect you to respond. No response would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm a very busy person wasting my time on stupidity makes me counter-productive.

I'd get a Chanel Purse "each season/year" lol.... a kelly bag, and a birkin bag.

Hmm... can't choose just one, but since money is no object, may as well go for the big one: Hermes Birken.

My other top bags:

Balenciaga Motorcycle bag in the aqua-ish shade
Celine Boogie Bag in suede
MJ Marin handbag in teal suede (new this fall - so yummy!)
MJ Stella in Indigo
Chanel pink quilted chain-strap handbag (don't know the style's name)
Luella Gisele in black
Chloe camera bag in blue leather and their chain & leather shoulder bag in brown
Bottega Veneta woven pyramid bag in black
Prada suede push-lock bag
Miu Miu kiss-lock bag

That is my very long handbag wishlist.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Sep 3 2004, 12:35 AM
Thats odd. I believe I've seen that picture floating on a few sites and on ebay :rolleyes:
[snapback]354810[/snapback]​

That's odd because my bags have never ever come out on any public Internet sites except this one. I'd love for you to tell us EXACTLY where you've seen my lovely bags.

I assume you are aware that not all dark brown Birkin bags are the same? B)

Anyway they're lovely bags, and I have enjoyed them so much over the years. B)

Originally posted by CelineChic@Sep 5 2004, 05:33 PM
No misunderstanding on my part, grammer error on yours. If you were speaking of YOUR bags maybe you should of used a possesive adjective (mes sacs), no?

Proper use of possesive adjectives goes a long way :innocent:
Now that you are perfefctly happy to drop this, I dont expect you to respond. No response would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm a very busy person wasting my time on stupidity makes me counter-productive.
[snapback]357372[/snapback]​

Hum ... English is *NOT* my native language ... but isn't it written
grammar and perfectly
instead of
grammer and perfefctly?

:innocent:

Originally posted by ultramarine@Sep 8 2004, 05:14 AM
Hum ... English is *NOT* my native language ... but isn't it written
grammar and perfectly
instead of
grammer and perfefctly?

:innocent:
[snapback]359140[/snapback]​

oh please pretty please forgive me for my TWO whole typos. I'm such a moron. I cant believe how I even got through school with being such an idiot.

did you not understand? :innocent:

Originally posted by Taitai@Sep 8 2004, 04:30 AM
That's odd because my bags have never ever come out on any public Internet sites except this one. I'd love for you to tell us EXACTLY where you've seen my lovely bags.

I assume you are aware that not all dark brown Birkin bags are the same? B)

Anyway they're lovely bags, and I have enjoyed them so much over the years. B)
[snapback]359124[/snapback]​

yeah, they're great. Post another picture of the birkin. That picture isn't too clear.

ho ho ho..... :santa:

yeah...i would never get an hermes because everyone has one...but i would buy a gucci just to show the saleslady what a bigshot i am...riiigghhhtttt..... :rolleyes: :lol: :angel:

most entertaining.... :P

oh ...how i pine for this bag...i don't think it's even being made...waahhhhh!!!! :( :unsure: :cry:

Attachments

• lvredbg.jpg
    lvredbg.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 40
Originally posted by Spike413@Sep 4 2004, 11:25 PM
No more Birkin debate, it's just a f**king handbag........... :shock: whoops, minor outburst.

I'm still fantasizing about that YSL croc bag, and it's only $15,000, that's a bargain.......to the Sultan of Brunai.
[snapback]356740[/snapback]​

It is beautiful. but I find with the exception of Chanel, once the original designer is no longer associated with a line, I lose interest. I don't know WHAT I'll do when Giorgio Armani dies!

Poor Yves, he's probably zoned out in a tent somewhere in Marrakech, smoking a hookah. :(

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 8 2004, 12:06 PM
ho ho ho..... :santa:

yeah...i would never get an hermes because everyone has one...but i would buy a gucci just to show the saleslady what a bigshot i am...riiigghhhtttt..... :rolleyes: :lol: :angel:

most entertaining.... :P
[snapback]359416[/snapback]​

wow, you're still on that? I'm glad that I stay in your memory. Although this topic was previously discussed ad nauseum, I will repeat that I wanted the bag anyway. Its not as if I bought it just to tick her off.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Sep 8 2004, 02:43 PM
wow, you're still on that? I'm glad that I stay in your memory. Although this topic was previously discussed ad nauseum, I will repeat that I wanted the bag anyway. Its not as if I bought it just to tick her off.
[snapback]359624[/snapback]​

i don't believe i addressed you darling...but i guess it takes one to know one... :lol:

you're so funny... :flower: :P

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 8 2004, 03:51 PM
i don't believe i addressed you darling...but i guess it takes one to know one... :lol:

you're so funny... :flower: :P
[snapback]359637[/snapback]​

Hi Softgrey,

You are spot on!

As my mother always said "The meanest people are the most jealous people".

I also believe a person's class and upbriging (or lack thereof) comes through even on the Internet.

Here is one of my favorite photos of my birkin, maybe someday the jealous people will be able to afford and enjoy a beautiful birkin too. :P

Attachments

• Kitty.jpg
    Kitty.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 86

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anomimo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"