If Money Was No Object What Bag Would You Get?

Originally posted by CelineChic@Sep 8 2004, 11:50 AM
oh please pretty please forgive me for my TWO whole typos. I'm such a moron. I cant believe how I even got through school with being such an idiot.

did you not understand? :innocent:
[snapback]359404[/snapback]​

WOW!!!!
Can you believe I'm 25, I sleep with a blankie, and much more mature than THAT!
Ouch!!!!

PS. I wont ever bother .. sorry if I've driven this OffTopic, but no worries, I just wont address Ms Chic ever again. (watch me)

Originally posted by Taitai@Sep 8 2004, 09:17 PM
Hi Softgrey,
Here is one of my favorite photos of my birkin,
[snapback]360169[/snapback]​

OMG... i'm sure my cat is terribly jealous...!!!
:woot:

GREAT pic...SO fun... :heart:

welcome to tfs...please take a moment to introduce yourself on the spot and stick around and enjoy...the shows are just starting... :flower: :woot:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 9 2004, 12:26 AM

GREAT pic...SO fun... :heart:

welcome to tfs...please take a moment to introduce yourself on the spot and stick around and enjoy...the shows are just starting... :flower: :woot:
[snapback]360345[/snapback]​

Thank you for the warm welcome! :wink:

I live in New York and am a huge collector of bags. I love all kinds of bags - I have acquired many bags over the years and my collection includes everything from Hermes (I have 4) to my lovely 10 dollar vintage finds. :flower:

Still love red birkins even though I JUST read through the birkin debate AFTER I posted. Just scored a vintage black Chanel, and it's true, there's nothing like real. The leather is like "butta." Now I want a quilted one in red or bone...in addition to my red birkin.

The Santa Croce Leather School in Florence makes lovely birkins and kellys. Their website is www.leatherschool.com.

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 8 2004, 03:22 PM
oh ...how i pine for this bag...i don't think it's even being made...waahhhhh!!!! :( :unsure: :cry:
[snapback]359584[/snapback]​

:cry: Is it really not being made? Thats rather upseting :(

I love that bag - its absoloutly beautiful, I'm also pining for one softie :flower: .

Originally posted by ultramarine@Sep 9 2004, 12:19 AM
WOW!!!!
Can you believe I'm 25, I sleep with a blankie, and much more mature than THAT!
Ouch!!!!

PS. I wont ever bother .. sorry if I've driven this OffTopic, but no worries, I just wont address Ms Chic ever again. (watch me)
[snapback]360340[/snapback]​

Try the IGNORE feature. It's BLISS.
:P

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 8 2004, 02:22 PM
oh ...how i pine for this bag...i don't think it's even being made...waahhhhh!!!! :( :unsure: :cry:

Is that for real?? what is it with bags out of production these days...I ordered an embroidered ysl clutch with lotusflower and the black is out of production..why black?? Is it because they have to cut in the costs? Like Ysl is financially not very healthy but LV?

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 8 2004, 11:26 PM
[snapback]360345[/snapback]​

:woot: :woot: If I had a Birkin, my cat wouldn't be allowed in the same room. She's so BAD! :lol:

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Sep 10 2004, 03:02 PM
:cry: Is it really not being made? Thats rather upseting :(

I love that bag - its absoloutly beautiful, I'm also pining for one softie :flower: .
[snapback]362405[/snapback]​

i don't know for sure...but they are outrageously expensive...so i guess they just chose the models they thought would sell best and are only making those...

i think they've also caught on to the whole 'limited edition' making items sell like hotcakes...collecting clothes seems to have become more and more popular...vogue even gave a how to guide to what items are likely to become collector's items...i have a fendi bag-one of only two which were made and it was also in an ad...so i expect that it is actually quite valuable now...

but that's not why i bought it...i bought it because i LOVE it and no one else is getting that bag until i die... :lol:

p10567334_ph_hero.jpg

or perhaps

fw04_hb_136545_E845R_1202-full.jpg

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 11 2004, 10:41 PM
i don't know for sure...but they are outrageously expensive...so i guess they just chose the models they thought would sell best and are only making those...

i think they've also caught on to the whole 'limited edition' making items sell like hotcakes...collecting clothes seems to have become more and more popular...vogue even gave a how to guide to what items are likely to become collector's items...i have a fendi bag-one of only two which were made and it was also in an ad...so i expect that it is actually quite valuable now...

but that's not why i bought it...i bought it because i LOVE it and no one else is getting that bag until i die... :lol:
[snapback]364048[/snapback]​

oooh lucky - can we see this fendi bag, i'd love to see it :smile: .

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 8 2004, 02:22 PM

I think that bag could is being made...I believe its called Gracie and it costs $6000+. Im not sure where its available though. :flower:

Hmmm, okay... I would get:

Louis Vuitton Ambre Tote: (thought I'd post a pic cuz there are a few different shapes for it!)

ff_1.JPG

Balenciaga Le Dix Motorcycle Bag in Seafoam Green (i want this bag so much I could cry! *LOL*)

And a Black Birkin.

I :heart: big bags. I need something that I'll get a lot of use out of!

Brian,

Jessica Simpson is not me, but I agree Devi Kroell is. I heard she already has the new designs I'll guess us little vixens just have to wait ... :wink:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Sep 12 2004, 11:23 AM
I think that bag could is being made...I believe its called Gracie and it costs $6000+. Im not sure where its available though. :flower:
[snapback]364700[/snapback]​

yeah...it is being made...i checked on it when i bought my shoes...the soho store will receive 5 units which are already pre-sold at $5600 a pop!!!

:( :shock: :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbgg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->