I'm not a plastic bag - Anya Hindmarch

uniq,

i am glad they sent you something!! with the amount you buy from them :wink:
its a cool bag!

I think it's a good idea, and good marketing, and an even better price. I'll be heading down to my local sainsburys on wednesday morning, I'm hoping it's not going to be too in demand up here. The amount of plastic bags I have around my flat is ridiculous, they're taking over. Hopefully it'll make people think twice about the enviroment before they chuck away their empty plastic bags.

Alejandro said:
I guess its a step forward towards the elimination of global warming :lol:

nah....we're still all going to die....:rolleyes:...this just makes us feel better and chicer in the meantime......

Last edited by a moderator:
but GEEZ...how much do these retail for? they're upwards of 120+ on ebay........can anyone fill me in?

they will be retailing for $15 US

I already preordered one for me and one for my sister...I think it will a great replacement for plastic bags and I need a canvas tote anyways for hauling things around.

thanks for the above info. can anyone tell me a link to wholefoods? sadly, we dont have one around here. how can you preorder one?

You can get them from Whole Foods, but I'm pretty sure that you can only get them at their stores in New Jersey, Connecticut and New York in mid-July.

You can pre-order them by calling one of the AH boutiques; that's what I did and I'm looking forward to getting them:

Anya Hindmarch, 118 South Robertson Blvd, LA 310-271-9707
Anya Hindmarch, 115 Greene St, NY 212-343-8147
Anya Hindmarch, 29 East 60th St, NY, 212-750-3974
Anya Hindmarch, Short Hills Mall, New Jersey, 973-379-7183

I would hurry because you can only pre-order them until May 7th and the big launch date is June 20th. The UK version sold out in 2 hours and the lines were long!

Hope this helps! :flower:

Here's what the U.S. version will look like. As I said earlier, it's the same as the U.K. version but it has navy text; I think it looks really nice :buzz: :

anyanotplastic.jpg

(image credit: http://www.anyahindmarch.com/)

so, the bags will be at Whole Foods in June and in AH stores (as above) in mid July?? or is it mid July for Whole Foods too.?

^ No. As I said earlier, the big launch date is June 20th at AH boutiques as well as Fred Segal Flair and Ron Herman in LA. Holt Renfrew are also launching the bags through their stores from June 20th. However, it'll be in select Whole Foods stores in NJ, NY and CT in mid-July.

I hope this is a little clearer now. :flower: :smile:

I wanna ask about a rumour of a bag that will be similar to the concept of this Anya Hindmarch bag but it'll be made by Stella McCartney. Does anyone know about it?

I think this is a great thing. Plastic bags are so bad; they often are used for only an item or two, and for a short trip home from the store. Then if they don't wind up as litter, they take up space in a landfill for the next few thousand years.

I've been using the reusable bags from Whole Foods and I love them. They aren't just less wasteful, they're much bigger and stronger - it's a lot easier to carry things in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
worshipdeath
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->