I'm not a plastic bag - Anya Hindmarch

^ As far as I know, you can only pre-order it at her boutiques. I called this one in March to get on the pre-order list:

Anya Hindmarch, 29 East 60th St, NY, 212-750-3974

The SA just told me that the list is still open over there and that it'll be closed in a couple of weeks. The drop dead date is May 7th for the pre-orders. I'm not sure if the other boutiques' lists are still open, but you can try to call them. I posted the list here. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered mine from the LA store.
Shopping is USD$15 per order and the each person is allowed a max of 2 totes per order.

The stores are only shipping out the totes at the end of June.
For those who want the totes earlier, it's best to be in the stores on June 20th to purchase them personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I posted a lot of that information already. :wink: Pre-ordering is quite painless. You call them about the bag and they take down your name and phone number. When the list is closed, they'll call you to get your shipping address and payment information. I'm not sure if you have to be 18+; I think that as long as you have a debit card or credit card you should be fine.
flowers.gif

They're only getting 30 bags in per sainsburys store on wednesday so be warned fellow UK-ers. And there is a limit of one a customer! boo.

I absolutely adore this idea. I have been carrying my own bags to the market for a few months now so I do not use plastic ones, but this one is WAY cuter!

fab_fifties_fille said:
They're only getting 30 bags in per sainsburys store on wednesday so be warned fellow UK-ers. And there is a limit of one a customer! boo.

Thank god theres one just down the road:D

would there be much demand in newcaslte:unsure:

novella said:
^ I posted a lot of that information already. :wink: Pre-ordering is quite painless. You call them about the bag and they take down your name and phone number. When the list is closed, they'll call you to get your shipping address and payment information. I'm not sure if you have to be 18+; I think that as long as you have a debit card or credit card you should be fine.
flowers.gif

Thanks, I didn't go through the whole thread :P I guess I'll call tomorrow and ask.. I really want one asap. Thanks again :flower:

novella said:
flowers.gif

the LA store took my info down when i put my name on the list two weeks ago. it was also billed to my cc that week.

^ That's interesting. The NY store that I called just asked for my name & number and told me that they'll call me for my cc number & shipping address when they close the list on May 7th. I hope that I'll get my bags all the same. :unsure:

i definately want to order this bag :flower: i saw it in elle's green issue but then couldn't find anything on the internet about it being available in the united states. ..how much would shipping probably be?

^ I'm not sure but my guess would be no more than $5.

Hi, just wanted to say that shipping is $15. I ordered from the NYC store as well. The SA took my CC# and it charged the same day. Since there's a store in CA, she also charged me sales tax.

em 692 said:
i definately want to order this bag :flower: i saw it in elle's green issue but then couldn't find anything on the internet about it being available in the united states. ..how much would shipping probably be?

The LA store quoted me $15 for shipping and I live in Orange County, which is not too far from LA really! :rolleyes:

Hmmm, then I wonder why the SA in the NYC boutique only took down my name and phone number while some peoples' credit cards have already been charged. I guess I can always call back tomorrow and see what's going on. I can't believe the $15 for shipping & handling, but oh well. :rolleyes:

I got there half an hour before my local sainsburys store opened this morning...and there was already 30 people who had been queuing and allocated bags. Gah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->