Interview April 2010 : Carey Mulligan by Mikael Jansson

'Tough Ballerina' is very good...I honestly wouldn't think Freja would've fit into an editorial based on dance and movement, but really she looks great. There's a fragility to the way she's holding a lot of her poses...she's honestly getting better and better on film with every month.

'Tough Ballerina' is very good...I honestly wouldn't think Freja would've fit into an editorial based on dance and movement, but really she looks great. There's a fragility to the way she's holding a lot of her poses...she's honestly getting better and better on film with every month.

She really does, I'm loving her more and more with each editorial.

Also the styling is exquisite, lately there have been many eds with "pilled on clothes" and it's variations and not everyone can do it, many of them fail and don't give a nice treat for the eye, this one does.

:heart:

Photographer – Hugh Lippe
Model – Natasa Vojnovic
Hair – Dennis Gots
Makeup – Maud La Ceppe
Stylist – Nicholas Grasa
Retoucher – Shane Lee Lyons

fashiongonerogue

Sølve Sundsbø's spread with Ke$ha is stunning
and Freja's ed looks MAJOR
i need this issue pronto

Freja's ed. is so cute. It's great to see her working with Craig McDean again.

btw, in US march issue is still on sale. in different states. so i assume, what it`s supposed to be may issue and not april, cause as i recall, they became bi-monthly magazine, and if after march issue comes out april- it`s monthly...

I really like the cover with the paint splatter, its different then whats normally on so many american mags

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->