Interview April 2010 : Carey Mulligan by Mikael Jansson

I like the colours in the ed. Thanks for posting.

Carey looks great here once again.
I'm really interested to see how her career pans out and how magazines use her going forward. Some more edgier stuff would be welcome.:D

These are all from the April issue according to Interview's Twitter:

Interviewmagazine.com

LOVE her! Too bad I subscribed to Interview in November and STILL have not received an issue. :rolleyes: I would forgive Interview if I could just get this issue with Carey on the front in the mail.

she's great. they totally used Jean Seberg as the influence in that shot with the striped shirt & the one on the bed. love it!

I really like her editorial...the juxtaposition of the colour splats and black and white reminds me of a Vogue Paris ed Jansson did in 2004 with Erin Wasson.

Of course there's Prada...but at least it's not the only label featured in her editorial :P.

LOVE her! Too bad I subscribed to Interview in November and STILL have not received an issue. :rolleyes:
At least i'm not the only one lol.

I saw Bar and the guy from Jersey Shore have an edit too. ha ha. Now that's going to be a fun one :lol:

THE BOYS FROM JERSEY SHORE
Ph: Terry Richardson

interviewmagazine.com

Ke$ha
Photography by Sølve Sundsbø
Styling by Matt Diehl

Source: interviewmagazine

Does anyone have the magazine IRL?...it was meant to be released two days ago and so far the site only has the main (i.e. the cover) features...none of the fashion stories/extra stuff.

KELLAN LUTZ
Ph: Mikael Jansson
Styling: Karl Templer

interviewmagazine.com

Does anyone have the magazine IRL?...it was meant to be released two days ago and so far the site only has the main (i.e. the cover) features...none of the fashion stories/extra stuff.
I haven't seen it out anywhere yet.

Tough ballerina
Freja Beha Erichsen
ph: Craig McDean

fashiongonerouge

^I saw it on the newsstand last night, I think it is out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->