Interview November 2010 : Ryan Gosling by Mikael Jansson

Good lawd, this is great. I haven't disliked an issue in a good two years, though, so no surprise there.

I love Ryan's ed and the rest of the magazine looks spectacular (as per usual).

I'm so excited to read this issue! :D

Caroline Brasch Nielsen's editorial looks so McDean. Love the simplicity and the styling. Thanks tarsha! :flower:

Very good as per usual...some diversity in models is really needed though (c'mon Michelle Lee I know you love Hind, Jeneil & Liu and they would be far more interesting than always seeing Hanne Gabby :innocent:).

I do love when they take a designer's aesthetic and spin it on its head as they did with the Hilfiger story though :P.

Thanks for the review Trevofahionisto. Very happy to see Vanessa Paradis in Interview.

interview has been great lately i missed one issue like 4 months ago and i'm still kicking myself for not getting it. definitely subscription worthy.

I don't care for Ryan Gosling. I barely know his career. But I'm loving all the eds in this issue. Looks pretty good! :smile:

I think I'm going to suscribe too, because it's the only magazine this year which almost wowed every month.

Ryan's ed is truly phenomenal, I love the fact that even though the direction could be a bit cliché, the result doesn't appear as " try-hard" at all. The interview, is great too, Steve always manages amuse me.

:heart: the fashion spreads too, I'm not a huge Mcdean fan, but I'm always pleased by his work for Interview,

the tommy hilfiger editorial is so amazing and caroline love :buzz:

Tarsha in quoting TREVOFASHIONISTO in post #42 misidentifies Alina Baikova as Karmen Pedaru.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eds look fantastic! Can't wait for my issue to come!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->