Interview November 2010 : Ryan Gosling by Mikael Jansson

ChillChaser

Reaction score
Actor / Comedian Steve Carrell sat down with Ryan Gosling to discuss his prosperous film career with the ups and down of fame and living in the spotlight. Set Design byRandall Peacock. Photographed by Mikael Jansson. Styling by Karl Templer
3zndl.jpg

5lc74z.jpg

j7t015.jpg

source: The Magnet Agency

:lol: All my wishes came true. Finally another male on Interview.

This is actually pretty nice though.

Oh very nice...:shifty: This is definitely RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS.

Oh, some pleasant eye-candy and I'm looking forward to the interview as well. :wub:

This is a great cover. Honestly though, he could be on this cover wrapped head to toe in a black blanket with a grey studio backdrop with the text "Ryan Gosling isn't wearing a thing under this blanket!" emblazoned at the bottom and my imagination would do the rest (and I'd be out $6.00).

WOW!!!! The cover looks great... its so dark, moody, and beautiful. Plus its Ryan Gosling, which only makes it 10 times better :smile:

I like his editorial images more than his cover, but I'm happy to see him on the cover. He always looks great.

Interview always manages to make amazing covers, even when I don't care about the cover star. I barely know Ryan, I admit I even had to google him, but I really like both the cover and the editorial.

Interview is doing very good with Fabien Baron, Karl Templer and their team. Does anybody know if this is translated in higher sales?

The editorial is sexy and the cover is UGH-MAZING! Loves it!

Nice cover! :heart: And Vanessa Paradis! :woot: Looking forward to her interview and spread.

Wish we could see him more clearly on the cover, to dark, and out of focus! But the ed shots are great, specially the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->